Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites application for the recruitment of Member, Copy Right Board with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Posts :Member, Copy Right Board
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
Details of Post :
Member, Copy Right Board
- I am under direction to refer to DAVP’s letter no. Div.iv/21201/E/stimates/2O14—15 dated 21.072014 on the above subject (copy enclosed) and to forward herewith a the advertisement material with annexure with request to publish it in the Employment News preferably in its next issue.
- A copy of sanction order of even no. dated 20.08.2014 releasing an amount of Rs.48562/- in favor of DAVP is enclosed herewith.
The Copyright Board is entrusted with the task of adjudication of disputes pertaining to copyright registration, assignment of copifright, grant of licenses in respect of works withheld from public, unpublished lndian works, production and publication of translations and works for certain specified purposes. lt also hears cases in other miscellaneous matter instituted before it under the Copyright Act, 1957. The Board is headed by a Chairman of the rank of a High Court Judge.
Applications are invited by the Central Government from the following category of pereons, preferably below the age of 57 years, having the desired experience, for appointment to the two posts of Member, Copyright Boaro, Gevernment of India in the-pay—in-Hne pay scale of Rs.37,400 to 67,000 WNW pay of rs.10,000/- per month.
- Retired or serving member of Indian Legal Service has held a post in Grade I of that service for at least 3 years;
- Has, or, held a judicial office for at least 510 years;
- Retired or sewing member of a Tribunal or Civil Service not below the rank of a Joint Secretary to the Government of India with three years of experience in the field of copyright;
- Has for or at least 10 years been an advocate of a proven specialized experience in copyright iaw.
The Member, Copyright Board will hgid office for a term of five years or until the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to send their applications in the detailed format as annexed below through proper channel with vigilance clearance and last five years’ CR dossiers duly attested by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of @410 the Director (Copyrights), Room No.29, 4th Floor, Jeevandeep Building, “a lament Street, New Delhi – 110001 within 45 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHRD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|