Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites application for the recruitment of Director with Degree holders
Company name :Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
Details of Post :
Services of suitable candidates are invited for appointment to the post of Director, National Book Trust (NBT), India on deputation basis. He/ She should be senior level officer in the grade of Rs. 15,600-39,lOO/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- or an analogous scale serving in a Government Department or an organization functionally comparable to the Trust and having adequate managerial and professional experience. The eligibility conditions for the post are given in (Annexure-l).
The interested and eligible candidates may forward their applications neatly typed in the prescribed performa (Annexure-ll) along with the duly attested CRs for the last five years, vigilance clearances etc. through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned latest by 26th September, 2014.
Dr. Suresh Chand
Special Officer (BP)
Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education
4th Floor, Room N0. 13
Jeevan Deep Building
Ph. 01 1— 23362436
Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education 8? & Copyright Division BP Section Floor, Room N0. 13, Jeevan Deep Building New Delhi, dated the 28th August, 2014.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Department of Higher Education, Government of India invites applications on behalf of the National Book Trust (NBT), New Delhi, a premier publishing Institution, from suitable candidates for the post of Director, NBT. The post is to be filled on deputation basis. The qualification / experience required for the said post are as under:
- Educational and other Qualifications: Candidates are required to possess a Degree from a recognized University. He / She should have senior level officer in the grade of Rs. 15,600 — 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- or an analogous scale serving in a Government Department or an organization functionally comparable to the Trust and having adequate managerial and professional experience.
- Experience: Desirable 15 years experience at senior management levels in the field of administration, organization and management of editorial and / or production / sales and / or promotional activities, in a leading publishing house of a Government Department or an autonomous organization engaged in publishing activities.
- Job responsibility: The selected candidate will be the Principal Executive Officer of the National Book Trust and also: (i)Head of all administrative and accounts department. (ii)Member Secretary in Executive Committee and the Board of Trustees ofNBT
- Scale of Pay; Rs. 37,400 — 67000 — with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/
- Age limit: Not exceeding 55 years.
Experience and age reguirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the Government in deserving cases.
The post is to be filled by the method of deputation basis. The deputation shall be made from officers of central Government / Autonomous Organizations.
HOW TO APPLY :
The persons selected on deputation will be governed by the normal Government rules/ orders on deputation. The age of retirement of the incumbent of the post of Director, NBT, New Delhi is 60 years.
Eligible candidates may apply for the post on a plain sheet of paper with the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of other relevant document through proper channel, wherever applicable. The application duly completed may be sent to Dr. Suresh Chand, Special Officer (BP), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Room No. 13, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 on or before the closing date i.e. 26th September, 2014. The applications received after the due date will not be entertained. In case of candidates already in service, the sponsoring Department may forward the applications along with eligibility certificate, up-to-date ACR Dossiers, no Penalty Statement, Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate of the candidate within the above said due date.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHRD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016