Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites application for the recruitment of Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Posts : Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 17/10/2014
Details of Post :
- I am directed to say that it is proposed to fill up the post of Director in the scale of pay of Rs.37,400 — 67,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.8900/~ [corresponding to pre—revised scale of Rs.16400-450—20000] in the Directorate of Film Festivals, New Delhi on deputation (including short—term contract) from amongst the Officers of All India Services and Central Services, Group
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or those eligible for appointment to the posts in the Scale of Rs. Rs.37 400 — 67000 + Grade Pay of Rs.8900/-[corresponding to the pre revised. scale of Rs.16400 – 450 – 20000).
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or with two years regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. 37400 — 67000 + Grade Pay of Rs.8700/—(pre-revised Rs.14,300-400-18,300/—) 0r equivalent under the Central or State Governments, QuasiGovernment Organisations like Film and Television Institute of India, National Film Development Corporation etc.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration appointment on deputation. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex~cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation / department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation [including short term contract] / transfer shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The pay and allowances of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training’s OM.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated the 17th June, 2010 and as amended from time to time.
How to apply:
It is requested that the applications of the officers who are eligible in accordance with the details mentioned in Annexure I and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to this Ministry (in duplicate) in the proforma at Annexure’ II, addressed to Director (Films), Ministry of Information 8:. Broadcasting, Room No. 556, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, alongwith their up~to-date Confidential Reports, within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the applications, the Departments are requested also to furnish an Integrity Certificate in respect of the officer in addition to Vigilance Clearance and also a certificate to the effect that no major/ minor penalty was imposed on the officer during last 10 years. No application will be entertained which is found incomplete or received after the due date of submission and/ or which has been forwarded Without complete and up-to-date ACRs for the last five years, vigilance clearance etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Information and Broadcasting||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017