Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites application for the recruitment of Director with Bachelor Degree/Diploma holders
Company name : Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Posts : Director
Qualification : Bachelor Degree/Diploma
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 07/08/2014
Details of Post :
- The proposal_is to fill up the post of Director (Group ‘A’, Gazetted) in the pay Band-4 (Rs.37400-57000) with GP Rs.B700l- in the National Film Archive of India, Pune by deputation (including short-term contract). The eligibility conditions for appointment to the post are given in the Annexure-I. In addi[ion to the job requirements mentioned in the Annexure-I, Director, NFAI would also look after lhe work of the proposed National Film Heritage Mission to restore and preserve the filmic heritage of India.
- Selection of the eligible officer for the post will be made by UpSC from amongst officers under the Central or State overnments/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Government/Statutory or Autonomous Organisations given in Annexure-I.
- Terms and Conditions of Deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No.6lelZOOg-estt.(pay-Il; OateO fiti June, 2OLO, as amended from time to time. The term of officers ioring from public Sector Undertaking will be regulated in accordance with Department oipersonnel & Administrative Reforms O.M. No.L/4/64lEstt. P,II dated 26.i2.19g4 and as amended from time to time and in case of contract, the term ill be setfled in consultation with the concerned authority.
- Applications of eligible officers in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-Il) may be forwarded in duplicate to this Ministry alongwith the following dbcuments:
- Copies of ACRs for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary or equivalent;
- Certificate to the effect that no minor/major penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years;
- Integrity Certificate’; and Cadre Clearance.
The applications in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-Il may be sent to this Ministry addressed to Director (Films), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, R.No.556, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, within 45 days from the date. of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. The. maximum age limit of the candidates applying for the post shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Name of the Post :Director, National Film Archive of India, Pune
- Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government/State Governments/ Union territories/Universities/ recognised research Institutions/Public undertakings/semi-Government/statutory or autonomous organizations : (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600- 39100 and Grade Pay Rs. 7600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; or (iii) with ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) and Grade Pay Rs. 6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and (b): Possessing Educational Qualifications and Experience as follows:
- Qualification :(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism with ‘Film Study’ as one of the subjects or Diploma in Films with Cinematography/Film Direction as one of the subjects. (iii) Five years’ experience in administration, establishment and budget work.
- Desirable : Five years’ experience in teaching / research/ work experience in areas relating to cinema or mass communication. Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note 2: The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them
- Remuneration :Pay Band-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay Rs.8700/- corresponding to the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 14300-400-18300.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016