Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) invites application for the recruitment of Investigators with Masters degree, Bachelors degree holders
Company name : Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E)
Posts : Investigators
Qualification : Masters degree, Bachelors degree
Salary : Rs.15,000 – Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 15
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 23.09.2014
Details of Post :
Investigator Grade-I :
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : Persons having a Masters degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Commerce or equivalent of a recognized university. Retired Government employees from posts having Grade pay of Rs. 4600 and above and having at least 5 years experience would also be eligible for this position.
- Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
- No of post : 10
- Qualification : Persons having a Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Commerce or equivalent of a recognized university. Retired Government employees from posts having Grade pay of Rs. 4200/Rs.2800 and above and having at least 3 years/8 years experience would also be eligible for this position.
- Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
- The number of posts are liable to change. All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- The CPI-IW being a time bound scheme, the job involves extensive touring with in the country. The applicants are, therefore, advised to assess their physical health condition before applying for the selection. The appointee in no case will be excused from field visits/tour on health ground or otherwise.
- In case of retired Government servants, the consolidated monthly fee/remuneration to be paid will be based on last pay minus pension plus prevalent rates of Dearness Allowance. However, their engagement shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The length of experience and age of the applicant will be taken as on the last date of submission of applications.
- The reservation for various categories of posts will be as per extant rules of Government of India.
Age, Fee, Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Age: A candidate must be of minimum 21 years of age but not exceeding 40 years for applying to the post at item no. 1. For the posts at item no. 2 & 3 a candidate must be of minimum 21 years of age but not exceeding 27 years on last date of the receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. The upper age limit for each category of the posts is 65 years in case of retirees, relaxable in exceptional cases.
- Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to any of the posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online only through website URL “http://www.Lbchd.in” within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- The prospective candidates may log on to the website of Labour Bureau http://www.labourbureau.gov.in for seeing further details like age eligibility criterion, educational qualification, experience, duties to be performed and general instructions etc. for filling online applications. While filling the online application candidates are advised to select the preferred place of posting carefully.
- Application once submitted successfully shall not be editable. Therefore, the candidates must check correctness of the filled in particulars before finally submitting the application. A copy of the successfully submitted application shall be sent to the E-mail ID of the applicant.
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
- The prescribed essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview. Candidates are advised to update themselves about the date of interview by visiting Bureau’s website from time to time. No separate intimation regarding the date of interview in any form will be given to candidates
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MOL&E||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017