Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Room No. 123, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi -110011|
Detail of Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati (A Government of India Society under the administrative control of this Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) on deputation/contractual basis, as per details given below:-
Deputation : Officers under the Central/State Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous or Statutory Organizations – (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department with at least twelve years’ experience in administration/finance/academic/ teaching/training; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the posts in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- (PB- 3) + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department. (a) The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 55 years as on the last date of receipt of application. (b) Selection procedure will be as per extant orders of the Central Government.
Eligibility conditions for the post of Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati.
- Method of recruitment : Deputation/contract basis.
- Educational Qualifications : A. Essential Master’s Degree in Humanities/Commerce/ Science or Degree in Engineering/ Technology/Charted Accountancy/Cost Accountancy or Master’s or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. B. Desirable Doctorate in Humanities/Science/ Management
- Experience : (i) Essential 10 years’ experience in academic /teaching/ training in the area of entrepreneurship development. (ii) Desirable a. Publication of books on training, entrepreneurship etc. b. Publication of research papers on matters relating to industrial development and entrepreneurship & development. c. Articles relating to academic subjects/ training/entrepreneurship development etc.
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band `37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) plus Grade Pay `8,700/-*.
- Age Limit : Not more than 55 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Period of Appointment : The initial appointment on contract basis would be for three years which is extendable up to five years in case of contract appointment. In case of deputation, the extant rules would apply.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME):
The applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) duly signed by the candidate should be forwarded (in duplicate) through proper channel to this Ministry together with their up to date CR dossiers, Certificate of Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and No Penalty Statement for the last 10 years, so as to reach this Ministry within 30 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News. The applications received without up to date CR Dossiers or the Vigilance Clearance etc. or after the due date will not be entertained. While forwarding the applications, it should also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct. For details visit Ministry’s website www.msme.nic.in / www.iie.gov.in. The application along with enclosures may be forwarded to the Director (Establishment), Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Room No. 123, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi -110011.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MSME|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017