Ministry of New and Renewable Energy invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer with B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma educational background
Company name : Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Posts : Technical Officer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 50,000 and 70,000/pm
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
Details of Post :
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India is currently implementing a MNRE-UNDP Project on Access to Renewable Energy for MicroEnterprises in Rural India through a Project Management Unit (PMU) established in the Ministry. Focus of the project is on RE intervention in rural micro-enterprises in 3 States – Assam, Odisha and MP with a view to substitution of use of fossil fuels, strengthen livelihoods and improvement in income generation. Duration of the project is upto December 2017.
Applications are invited for engaging Two “Technical Officers” as non-official Consultants in the PMU on contract basis on consolidated monthly fee of ranging between Rs. 50,000 and 70,000/- per month depending upon educational qualification and experience. The last date for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of uploading of this advertisement on the website i.e. 26.12.2014.
The essential requirements of the job (Terms of Reference) are given at Annexure – I. Terms and conditions of the job are as follows :
- Educational Qualification: Professionals having Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mech. / Environmental / Renewable Energy / Rural Engineering or PG Diploma in Rural Management from a recognized University or equivalent; and. Minimum of 3-5 year experience in Design / Development / Establishment of Rural Micro Enterprises or in Implementation of Livelihood Activities or in Planning and Implementation of off Grid Renewable Energy Programmes / Projects in rural areas.
- Desirable : Good academic record, experience in collection, compilation and analysis of data of data, computer skills and preparation of project reports, reviews notes etc. Experience in developing partnership with NGO’s and other Institutions working in rural areas of the selected states.
- Period of Engagement : The initial term of appointment shall be for one year. This can be extended maximum upto duration of the project depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirements for the specific job in PMU.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for applying for the post shall be 40 years.
- Entitlements for the Consultant : The maximum amount of monthly consolidated fee payable shall be ranging between Rs. 50,000 and 70,000/- per month depending upon educational qualification and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV in the enclosed format appearing in (Annexure III) in a sealed envelope superscripted. “Application for Consultant in PMU” within 21 days from uploading of this advertisement on the website i.e. 26.12.2014 at the following address: Shri VK Jain Director & National Project Coordinator Project Management Unit (PMU) Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Room No- 022, Block No-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110049 Telefax- 011 24 36 97 88 E-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNRE|