Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.2-1/2014-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture (MoA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Administrative Officer Job on or before 25/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Agriculture (MoA)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Krishi Vistar Bhavan, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
Detail of Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Filling up of two vacancy of Assistant Administrative Officer in the pay band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 +4600(GP) in the Directorate of Extension on deputation basis (Including Short- term contract). The undersigned is directed to say that two vacancies in the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in the pay band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 +4600(GP) (Group-B) (Gazetted) (Ministerial) in the Directorate of Extension, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, New Delhi, is required to be filled up on deputation(Including Short- term contract) basis among the officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations or Local Bodies possessing of the following qualifications and other requirements :-
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department, or
- with 5 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay Rs 4200 or equivalent in the parent Cadre/Department and Possessing the following educational qualification:-
- Graduate degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Two year’s experience in Administration and Establishment work..
- The Departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputations. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for promotion.
- The period of deputation (including Short Term Contract) including period of deputation(including Short Term Contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including Short Term Contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1 st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the pay commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or Pay Scale and where this benefit will extend only for the posts for which that grade pay or pay scale is normal replacement grade without any upgradation
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) – Assistant Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) :
The selected officer will have the option either to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance in accordance with the Ministry of Finance instructions issued from time to time or gets his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post in accordance with the normal duties. It is requested that the vacancies may kindly be accorded due publicity and the applications, with details of service particulars in the enclosed proforma as per Annexure, from suitable and willing officers, along with duly attested photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years, may kindly be forwarded to the undersigned, by name within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. While forwarding the applications, it may also please be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or being contemplated against the officer. The integrity of the officers may also be certified. It may also please be made clear that in the event of selection, the candidate will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature and will be relieved immediately. In complete applications or application received without up-to-date ACRs dossier will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/8/2015
Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.2-1/2014-ESTT.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017