inistry of Agriculture (MoA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A.12026/3/2013-EA. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture (MoA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Agriculture (MoA)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Agriculture Department of Agriculture and Cooperation Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Member Recruitment:
I am directed to state that one vacancy on the post of Member (Official) in the pay scale of PB-4 Rs.37,400-67000/- + Grade Pay 10,000/- in the Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP), an attached office of this Department is required to be filled up on Deputation(including short-term contract) basis for which the educational and other qualifications have been prescribed as under:
- Officers of the Indian Economic Service or Indian Statistical Service – (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) With three years regular service in the posts in the pay scale of PB-4 with the Grade pay of Rs. 8700 or equivalent; OR
- Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Universities or Agricultural Universities or Recognised Research Institutes holding analogous posts on regular basis or with three years regular service in the posts in the pay scale of PB-4, Rs.37400-67000/- with the Grade pay of Rs.8700 or equivalent and possessing the following Educational qualifications and experience : (i) Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Statistics from a recognised University; and (ii) Twelve years’ of teaching or research experience in different aspects of agriculture, including agricultural price policy, production economics, and agricultural trade policy; and (iii) Ability for application of quantitative techniques.
- Duties attached to the post of Member (Official), Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, in brief, are as follows: (a) Take part in the deliberations/meetings of the Commission; (b) Advise/inform the Chairman on any issue of interest to the Commission; (c) Accompany the Commission during field visits; and (d) Conduct research/analytical work in areas agreed to by the Commission and approved by the Chairman.
- The officer selected on ‘deputation’ basis will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of the post in accordance DOPT’s O.M. No.2/22(B)/2008-Estt. (Pay II) dated 3rd September, 2008 and O.M. No.6/8/2009 -Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- Applications of only such officer will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) Bio-data (in triplicate) in the enclosed proforma (ii) Photocopies of Annual Confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of last five years attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India) (iii) Integrity Certificate (iv) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer (v) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/minorpenalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) :
- Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and those who could be spared in the event of their selection, may kindly be forwarded to Shri V. Surendra, Under Secretary(EA), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No.478-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, within 42 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachaar. While forwarding the application, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct. The applications in the prescribed format, received without being countersigned by the Head of Department in the manner provided for in the format, will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after expiry of last date or without the ACRs/APARs attested as above, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officers during the last 10 years or otherwise found incomplete, shall liable to be rejected.
- The aforesaid vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity in your Department/Organisation. The application proforma can also be downloaded from the Department’s website at htpp://agricoop.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/8/2015
Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A.12026/3/2013-EA.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|