Ministry of Agriculture has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – F.No.A-12025/1/2015-EA. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Administrative Officer on or before 16/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Agriculture
Vacancy Name :Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shri V. Surendra, Under Secretary(EA), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No.478-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Detail Of Ministry of Agriculture Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Advertisement for filling up one vacancy on the post of Administrative Officer, Group ‘A’ post in the Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/- in the Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices(CACP), on Composite method [Deputation (including Short-Term Contract) plus promotion] basis – regarding. Sir, I am directed to state that one vacancy on the post of Administrative Officer in the Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/- in the Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP), an attached office of this Department is required to be filled up on Composite method [Deputation (including Short-Term Contract) plus promotion] basis for which the educational and other qualifications have been prescribed as under: Composite method [Deputation (including Short-Term Contract) plus promotion]:
- Deputation (including Short-Term Contract): Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territory Administrations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Semi Government or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory Organisations. (A) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent Cadre or Department; or (ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band –2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band –2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; or (iv) with eight years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band –2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; and
- possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:- (i) Degree from a recognised University or Institute: (ii) Three years’ experience in accounts, administration and establishment work. The Departmental Superintendent in Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 with eight years of regular service in the grade will be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he is selected for appointment to the post, it shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. (Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.)
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the pay commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- The Headquarters of the post is in New Delhi but can be changed to a place anywhere in India.
- Duties attached to the post of Administrative Officer, Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, in brief, are as follows: (1) To assist the Head of Department in dealing with all Establishment, Administrative & Accounts matters relating to Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Staff; (2) To handle duties of Head of Office; (3) To act as Drawing & Disbursing Officer in respect of Officers & Staff of Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices; and (4) To deal all the matters relating to Housekeeping jobs, Financial, Administrative, Vigilance & Stores etc in the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices. 4. The officer selected on ‘deputation’ basis will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of the post in accordance DOPT’s O.M. No.2/22(B)/2008-Estt. (Pay II) dated 3 rd September, 2008 and O.M. No.6/8/2009 Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Agriculture – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Administrative Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture:
- Applications of only such officer will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) Bio-data (in triplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) (ii) Photocopies of Annual Confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of last five years attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India) (iii) Integrity Certificate (iv) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer (v) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and those who could be spared in the event of their selection, may kindly be forwarded to Shri V. Surendra, Under Secretary(EA), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No.478-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, within 42 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachaar. While forwarding the application, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct. The applications in the prescribed format, received without being countersigned by the Head of Department in the manner provided for in the format, will be summarily rejected. Applications received after expiry of last date or without the ACRs/APARs attested as above, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officers during the last 10 years or otherwise found incomplete, shall liable to be rejected. The aforesaid vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity in your Department/Organisation. The application proforma can also be downloaded from the Department’s website at htpp://agricoop.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
Reference : Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – F.No.A-12025/1/2015-EA