Ministry of Agriculture has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – No. 6 – 20/2015 – INM,. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Administrative Officer Job on or before25/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Agriculture
Vacancy Name : Senior Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : New delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :25/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ministry of Agriculture Department of Agriculture and Cooperation Krishi Bhawan, new Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Agriculture Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the post: Senior Administrative Officer, National Centre of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad
- Number of posts: 1(One).
- Classification of post : General Central Service, Group ‘A’ ,Gazetted, Non -Ministerial
- Pay Scale: (PB-3), Rs. 15600- 39100/ -with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Method of Recruitment : By deputation.
- Eligibility: Officers under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories
- possessing the following service and experience, are eligible:-Service : – holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay band 2 in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 -34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 in the parent cadre or Department ; or with six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay band 2 in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department ; or with ten years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay band 2 in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
- Experience: -Five years experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts Matters.
- Place of posting :- NCOF, Ghaziabad but liable to serve anywhere in India in the existing RCOF or to be set up in future
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Agriculture – Senior Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Administrative Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture :
- Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed throughproper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio data (in duplicate) as per proforma(Annexure-II), (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India level, (iii) Vigilance
Clearance Certificate, (iv ) Integrity Certificate, (v) No Penalty Certificate or a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years, (vi) Certificate from the employer that particulars furnished by the officer are correct and he/she possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the vacancy Circular/ Advertisement, at the end of the bio-data.
- Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Section Officer( INM), Ministry of Agriculture,Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 588 , F wing, Fifth Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Advance copies of applications or those received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of Qualification and Experience (Five years experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts Matters) claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection and shall be liable to be rejected.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- The vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity in your Department/ Organizion
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job25/11/2015
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2014 – No. 6 – 20/2015 – INM,.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017