Ministry of Agriculture has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Transport Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – No. 12023/03/2014-E.II. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Transport Officer Job on or before 18/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Vacancy Name||Transport Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Pers.II), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Room No.37, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of Agriculture Transport Officer Recruitment:
- The undersigned is directed to invite applications from eligible and suitable officials for filling up anticipated vacancy on one post of Transport Officer in this Department. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in Annexure I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DoPT’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010.
- Applications of only such officials/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio data (in triplicate) as per proforma (Annexure II) (ii) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years, if applicable, duly attested (Signed and Stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate (iv) Integrity Certificate (v) No Penalty Certificate or a Statement giving detail of Major or Minor penalties imposed on the officers, if any, during the last 10 years. It may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the official are correct.
- Name of the Post: Transport Officer
- Number of Post: 1(One)
- Classification of post: General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay : Rs.. 2800/-
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56n years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment: i) Transfer/Transfer on deputation: Upper Division Clerks of CSCS or Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS with 5 years’ regular services in the grade of Lower Division Clerks of CSCS with 10 years’ service in the grade. Preference will be given to officers who have knowledge and practical experience of work of similar posts in their respective offices. ii) Transfer on deputation/Re-employment for Ex-Servicemen. The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having following experience and qualifications shall be considered. a) Higher Secondary or equivalent: b) ITI Certificate in the trade of motor mechanic: c) Two year’s experience of work in similar capacity in other government Departments. Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organisations. d) Knowledge of office work. Such persons would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces, thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
- Place of Posting: New Delhi.
- Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceeds 3 years. The pay of the officials selected for appointment on absorption basis will be governed by normal rules in this regard and that of officials appointed on deputation basis will be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Agriculture- Transport Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Transport Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture:
Applications of suitable and eligible officials and those who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Under Secretary (Pers.II), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Room No.37, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110001 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News. Advance copies of application or those received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/5/2015
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – No. 12023/03/2014-E.II.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017