Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director of Air Safety through recruitment notification – Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-35018/01/2015-E.II. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director of Air Safety Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)|
|Vacancy Name||Director of Air Safety|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) Director of Air Safety Recruitment:
- Filling up of the three (03) posts of Director of Air Safety in PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000 with GP of Rs. 8700- on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) — reg.
- Applications in the prescribed proforma as per AnnexureA attached are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the three posts of Director of Air Safety (General Central Service, Group A’, Gazetted, Nonministerial) in PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000 with GP of Rs. 8700 in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi on Deputation (including short term contract) basis.
The eligibility criteria are :
Officers under the Central State Governments Undertakings Universities Recognized Research Institution Public Sector Under takings Semi Government Statutory or Autonomous Organizations:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With five years’ regular service in the post in the pay scale of rs. 1560039.100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7600- or equivalent; And (b) Possessing following educational qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering of a Recognized University OR A pass in Associate Membership Examination parts II and IIISection A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- 12 years working experience in airframe, aircraft structure systemsdesigns or engines/ power plants or electrical/ instruments/ avionics in a reputed manufacturing/ overhauling/ maintenance establishment.
- Desirable: Wide knowledge of Civil Aviation in all its aspects like flying operations, air navigations, telecommunications, aircraft structures, aeroengines, aircraft system meteorology and air traffic control.
- Note -1.- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Note -2:- Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Note :- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade paypay scale extended based on the recommendation of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay/ pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts) for which that grade paypay scale is the normal replacement grade without any up gradation.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)- Director of Air Safety Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director of Air Safety Vacancy in Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA):
Bio-data of the eligible and interested officers who could be spared immediately may please be forwarded on the prescribed Proforma, to the undersigned together with the upto-date photocopies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) along with 03 (three) copies of Bio-data, strictly in the prescribed Proforma (AnnexureA). The application should reach to this office within 45 days from the date of advertisement
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-35018/01/2015-E.II.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoCA|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017