Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) invites application for the recruitment of Private Secretary with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)
Posts :Private Secretary
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 29/9/2014
Details of Post :
- Ministry of Civil Aviation, on behalf of Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University, invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Private Secretary in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- on deputation basis initially for a period of three years.
- he details including eligibility criteria, age etc. are available on the Ministry’s website: www.civilaviation.gov.in. Last date of receipt of application is 30 days of the publication of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Ministry of Civil Aviation
‘B’ Block, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Tele: 2461 0359
Ministry of Civil Aviation on behalf of Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Private Secretary in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- on deputation basis initially for a period of three years to assist Project Director,Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University.Job profile will include besides stenographic/secretarial work, maintenance of records, files, appointments, liaison work besides other administrative and general work.
Officials of the Central Government /State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies who fulfill the following conditions shall be eligible to apply:
- Holding analogous posts; or
- With three years regular service in the grade of Personal Assistantin Central/State or Public funded organizations.
- Graduate, possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography (English).
- Proficiency of working with MS Word, Power Point Presentation, Internet & other software Packages relevant for administrative or secretarial work.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + 4600 GP (The pay of the Officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Department of Personnel & Training as amended from time to time)
The Officer should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of application. Preference will be given to applicants from the CSSS cadre.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with OMs/Orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training and as amended from time to time
- Initial screening will be based on academic record and experience requirements wherever specified. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and/or interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for test/interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the age, educational qualification & experience criteria as on the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The candidates must submit their application through proper channel along with attested copies of ACR Dossiers for the last five years and Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance certificate. Applications received after the due date, without ACR Dossier and Vigilance clearance or not received through proper channel will not be entertained. The Officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature at a later date.
- Suitable candidates who are eligible and willing may please apply in the prescribed Performa in Annexure-I to the undersigned within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoCA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017