Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2015 – NO A-12023/04/2013-AD.IV. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Member Job on or before 1/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Vacancy Name : Technical Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.80,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530, A Wing, 5″ floor, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Technical Member Recruitment:
- I am directed to state that applications are invited in the format given in Annexure-I for two posts of Technical Member, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal to be constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013. Both posts are Unreserved. The selected candidates will be required to serve at NCLAT Benches to be established anywhere in the country and the appointment carries All India Transfer liability.
- Qualifications: The qualifications for the post as per provisions of Section 411(3) of the Companies Act, 2013read with judgment dated 14″ May, 2015 of Supreme Court in WP (C) No. 1072/2013, is as under “A Technical Member shall be a person of proven ability, integrity and standing having special knowledge and professional experience, of not less than twenty-five years, in industrial finance, industrial management, industrial reconstruction, investment and accountancy.”
- A person shall not be eligible for appointment as Technical Member, NCLAT unless he/she has completed the age of 50 (fifty years) [Section 413(4) of Companies Act, 2013] as on the last date for receipt of applications.
- Terms of Appointment. The Member(s) will draw pay in the pay scale of Rs. 80,000/(fixed) plus other allowances as admissible. The pay scale and other service conditions are subject to revision in the event uniform pay scales and other service conditions for Appellate Tribunals etc. are laid down by the Central Government.
- Every Member shall hold office for a period of five years from the date on which he/she enters upon his/her office, but shall be eligible for re-appointment for another term of 5 years. The term of appointment is, however, subject to the maximum age limit of sixty-seven years.
- Rules relating to service conditions of Members, NCLAT are being notified shortly and the same shall be applicable to the appointed candidates. A copy of the rules shall also be displayed on website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a medical fitness certificate before joining.
- Applications of persons already in Government Service should be forwarded through proper channel. The forwarding authorities should also certify (in the format given in Annexure-II) that the entries in the application have been verified from the records and found correct, and that no disciplinary/vigilance proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant and that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on the officer during the last ten years. The forwarding authorities should enclose the up-to-date Confidential Report Dossiers of the applicant for the last five years. A person selected, if already in Government Service, may retain his/her lien with his/her parent cadre or Ministry or Department, as the case may be, while holding office as such for a period not exceeding one year.
- Serving Members of the Company Law Board who are eligible for appointment as Technical Members, NCLAT under the provisions of the Act and interested to be so appointed may apply. –
- Applicants who had applied earlier in response to circular dated 20″ December, 2013 need to apply afresh with reference to the eligibility criteria set out in the present advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – Technical Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Member Vacancy in Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) :
Applications in the format given in Annexure-I duly completed should reach Shri NavneetChouhan, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530, A Wing, 5″ floor, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi-110001 latest by 1” September, 2015. The application may also be downloaded from the Ministry’s website at www.mca.gov/n and Company law Board’s webs/fe af www.csb.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/9/2015
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2014 – NO A-12023/04/2013-AD.IV.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017