Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Members through recruitment notification – Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2015 – NO A-12O23/3/2013-AD IV. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Members Job on or before 01/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Vacancy Name : Members
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) , New Delhi – 110001
Detail of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Members Recruitment:
- I am directed to state that applications are invited in the format given it. Annexure-I for the following posts of Members, ational Company Law Tribunal to be constituted under Section 408 of the Companies Act, 2013: Judicial Member -18 (Eighteen) posts (10 Unreserved, 3reserved for SCs, t reserved for STs and 4 reserved for OSCs)
- The selected candidates will be required to serve at any of the NCLT benches which are to be constituted at different parts of the country in a phased manner. The appointment of Member in the NCLT carries AH India transfer commitment. The selected persons are liable to be posted to any place having a Bench of the NCLT as per vacancies/exigencies of work.
- Qualifications: As per the provisions of Section 4.09(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 a person shall not be qualified for appointment as judicial Member unless he/she (a) is or has been, a judge of a High Court or b) is or has been, a District Judge for at least five years of c) has for at least ten years been an advocate of a court.
- Explanation – For the purposes of clause (c), in computing the period during which a person has been an advocate of a court, there shall be included any period during which the person has held judicial office or the office of a member of a tribunal or any post, under the Union or a State, requiring special knowledge of law after he become an advocate.
- A person shall not be eligible for appointment as Judicial Member unless he/she has completed the age of 50 (fifty years) [Section 413(2) of Companies Act, 2013] as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Terms of Appointment: The Member(s) will draw pay in the pay scale Rs.67000Rs.79000/-(annual increment & 3%) plus allowances as admissible. The pay scale and other service conditions are subject to revision in the event uniform pay scales and other service conditions for Tribunals etc. are laid down by the Central Government.
- Every Member shall hold office for a period of five years from the date on which he/she enters upon his/her office, but shall be eligible for re-appointment for another term of 5 years. The term of appointment is, however, subject to the maximum age limit of sixty-five years.
- Rules relating to service conditions of Members, NCLT are being notified shortly and the same shall be applicable to the appointed candidates. A copy of the rules shall also be displayed on website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a medical fitness certificate before joining.
- Applications of persons already in Government Service should be forwarded through proper channel. The forwarding authorities should also certify (in the format given in Annexure-II) that the entries in the application have been verified from the records and found correct, and that no disciplinary/vigilance proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant and that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on the officer during the last ten years. The forwarding authorities should enclose the up-to-date Confidential Report Dossiers of the applicant for the last five years. A person selected, if already in Government Service, may retain his/her lien with his/her parent cadre or Ministry or Department, as the case may be, while holding office as such for a period not exceeding one year.
- Serving Members of the Company Law Board who are eligible for appointment as Member under the provisions of the Act and interested to be so appointed may apply
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – Members Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Members Vacancy in Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) :
Applicants who had applied earlier in response to circular dated 10″ becernber. 2013 need to apply afresh with reference to the eligibility criteric set out in the present advertisement. Applications in the format given in Annexure-I duły completed should reach Shri Navneet Chouhan, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530, ‘A’ Wing, 5* floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 latest by 1” September, 2015. The application
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2014 – NO A-12O23/3/2013-AD IV.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017