Ministry of Defence (MoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Scientific Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence (MoD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Scientific Assistant Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Vacancy Name : Junior Scientific Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE, PUNE – 411040
Detail of Ministry of Defence (MoD) Junior Scientific Assistant Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill 01(one) vacant post of Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (PB-1) at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune-40 under Director General Armed Forces Medical Service (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence on deputation basis. Deputation (including short term contract) :- Officers from the Central Government or State Government, Union Territories or Universities or Public Sector Units or Autonomous Organization or Semi Government:- (A) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department (B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration of deputation|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||1||(i) Bachelor’s degree with Psychology. (ii) Three years experience in teaching and handling of specialized equipment is necessary (C) The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-||Ordinarily not exceeding three years|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence (MoD) – Junior Scientific Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Scientific Assistant Vacancy in Ministry of Defence (MoD) :
- The appointment shall governed by Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 2/22(B)/2008- Estt(Pay-II) dated 03.09.2008.
- Application (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma alongwith attested copies of the complete and upto-date CR dossier of the Officers who could be spared in the event of selection may be sent to The Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune-411 040 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the last date or without the CR dossier or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified by the applicant duly countersigned by the competent authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and that no disciplinary or vigilance case is pending/contemplated against the applicant.
- As regards qualification asked for vide para 1(A) & (B) above is concerned, a certificate from the competent authority may be attached giving the details of experience.
- It may be noted that candidates who once apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016