Ministry of Defence (MoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence (MoD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff Job on or before 02 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt (GS), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W) Mumbai – 400083
Detail of Ministry of Defence (MoD) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Multi Tasking Staff Jobs opportunity Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
- Multi Tasking Staff (Security) / 01 post
- Qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Pay Band & Grade Pay (G.P) : Rs. 5200/- -Rs.20200/- + 1800 G.P.
- Age Limit : 18 – 25 years
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence (MoD) – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02 Aug 2015.
- Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview. The Written Test for candidates will be conducted in bilingual, English & Hindi.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Ministry of Defence (MoD) :
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form along with Gazetted Officer attested Photographs pasted on application from & Admit Cards and testimonials. The Admit card should be forwarded to SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt (GS), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W) Mumbai – 400083. The Closing date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisementin the employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02 Aug 2015
The Employment News dated, 4 – 10th July 2015