Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cook (Technical Attendant) through recruitment notification -. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Cook (Technical Attendant) Job on or before 30/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Cook (Technical Attendant)
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Gwalior
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Adiutant, NGC officers training Academy, station Road, Gwalior (MP)-474 002
Detail of Ministry of Defence Cook (Technical Attendant) Recruitment:
- Cook (Technical Attendant) Job position in National Cadet Corps (NCC-Gwalior)
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board. Desirable: Should have one year experience in the Trade
- Number of vacancies : 01 (One) Vacancy – Reserved Category-OBC
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Age Limit : 18-30 Years
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence – Cook (Technical Attendant) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Cook (Technical Attendant) Vacancy in Ministry of Defence :
The eligible and interested persons may send their application in prescribed form duly filled in all columns, signed with date of signature and after affixing Photograph duly attested alonwith the following upcoming documents to Adiutant, NGC officers training Academy, station Road, Gwalior (MP)-474 002 latest by 30th October 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015