Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Equipment Repairer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Equipment Repairer on or before 04/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Equipment Repairer
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Defence, Pune.
Detail Of Ministry of Defence Equipment Repairer Recruitment:
Equipment Repairer (Equipment Boot Repairer) Job vacancies in Ministry of Defence
- Qualification : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Able to carry out all canvas textile and leather repair and replacement of the quipment and boots Armed forces personnel or Ex serviceman in the trade and grade III at minimum.
- No. of Post : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-pm
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Defence – Equipment Repairer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Equipment Repairer Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
- Candidates should apply for the post in the given format serial no./Name of the post and category should be mentioned in capital letter on the envelope of the application within with 21 days from the date of publications of this advertisements.
- Attested Xerox copies of Date of Birth, Education Qualification/technical qualification / Physical Handicapped certificate / Cast certificate as applicable should be attached with the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/09/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017