Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mess Waiter through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Mess Waiter on or before 09/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Vacancy Name||Mess Waiter|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||09/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Commandant, NCC Officers Training Academy Kamptee – 441001|
Detail Of Ministry of Defence Mess Waiter Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Name of the Posts: Mess Waiter (UR)
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board or university with experience in handling of all cook house equipment, crockery & tables.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Defence – Mess Waiter Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Mess Waiter Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
Eligible candidates may send their applications along with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc., by ordinary post to The, Commandant, NCC Officers Training Academy Kamptee – 441001 within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 15 days from the Date of Advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/05/2015
Reference: For more details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information refer employment news paper dated 18-04-2015 to 24-04-2015, page no. 16.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016