Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & Painter through recruitment notification – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk & Painter on or before 17/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk & Painter
Educational Qualification : 10TH,12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Defence, Mumbai-400101
Detail Of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk & Painter Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts. The scale of pay and specification of the post are given below :-
|Designation of post||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Essential Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-||
10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Typing speed of 35 wpm in English on computer or 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
|Painter||01||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-||
Matriculation or Equivalent.
Certificate in the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or 3 years training or experience of actual work in the trade
- Short listing of application if required will be made only on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification prescribed for the above posts. No weightage will be given for additional/higher qualification.
- The above posts are subject to all India Service liability including field service.
- Age Limit and its relaxation for LDC & Painter :-
- Category UR-18 Yrs to 25 Yrs
- Category PH(HH)-UR 18 to 35 years
- Specification of PH: Hearing impairment. Govt servants will get age relaxation upto 35 years in case of Painter and upto 40 years in case of LDC.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Defence – Lower Division Clerk & Painter Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk & Painter Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through Ordinary/Registered/Speed post. Application in person will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC/PAINTER” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form
- Last date for receipt of application : 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- In case of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Misoram, Sikkim, Ladhak Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar Island & Lakshadweep shall be 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- However, the crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 21 days from publication.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017