Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Civilian Motor Driver Job on or before 13/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Civilian Motor Driver
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : MAHARASHTRA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MINISTRY OF DEFENCE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION ORDNANCEFACTORYCHANDA (MAHARASHTRA), PIN- 442 501.
Detail of Ministry of Defence Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post from the citizens of India who are fulfilling the requisite qualification/specifications as mentioned below :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Civilian Motor Driver||06||(i) Matriculation from a recognized University or Board. (ii). Must possesses license for driving light 0 & heavy vehicles with basic knowledge-in automobile repairing.||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs. 1900/-||Not Exceeding 32 years. (Relaxable for Government servant’ in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard)’|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence – Civilian Motor Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Civilian Motor Driver Vacancy in Ministry of Defence :
THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE 21 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION IN THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS. IF THE CLOSING DATE FALLS ON SUNDAY OR HOLIDAY, THEN THE NEXT WORKING DAY WILL BE TAKEN AS CLOSING DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES/APPLICANTS
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBCcandidates for the posts reserved for a particular category. No such relaxation would be available, for candidates applying for unreserved post/vacancies.
- Upper age limit ‘is relaxable for Ex-servicemen as per existing Govt. rules.
- If the candidate’does not put “Left hand Thumb Impression” & signature in the application form at the appropriate column of the proforma, the applieation’will also be rejected.
- New entrants to Govemm~nt Service, entering on .orafterOl.W.2004 willbe governed by New Pension scheme termed as “Defined Contribution Pension .Scheme” ‘and existing provisions of CCS (Pension Rules), 1972 will not be applicable. .
- Application should be accompanied with a fee of Rs. 50/,- throug~ Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in the name of Sr. General Manager, ‘Ordnance Factory Chanda payable at S.B.I., Bhadrawati, O. F. Chanda Branch. S.C/ST, and Ex-Serviceman candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Applications on plain paper neatly typed/handwritten in the proforma appended herewith together with attested copies of relevant certificates alongwith THREE latest passport size photographs (NOT MORE THAN THREE MONTHS OLD) duly signed by the candidate on front side of the photograph. One photograph affixed on the application form in the space provided and also enclose 2 (TWO) loose photographs duly signed on front side duly tagged with the application should reach to “The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Chanda, Post Office: Chandrapur Ordnance Factory, Distt. Chandrapur, Maharashtra State, PIN – 442 SOl.” Overwriting or blocking in any form is not permissible. Change, if any, is to be attested with full signature of the candidate.
- Persons working in Central/State/PS Us must apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION IS CONTEMPLA TED/ PENDING against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
- Candidates furnishing dubious caste certificate or any other academic certificates are liable to be disqualified for the post/terminated after appointment. Apart from this other suitable action may be initiated as per Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious/bogus certificates.
- The department reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for written test. If the number of applications received for the above posts are on a large scale and it will not be convenient or possible for this factory to call all ‘eligible candidates for written test, the Sr. General Manager may restrict the. number of candidates to be called, for written test to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualification/higher qualification.
- Candidates appearing for written test will travel on their own expenses. However, SqS’T candidates called for written test will be paid traveling allowance of Second Class (IInd Class) Railway/Bus fare as per rules for onward and return journey performed by . shortest route provided that the distance traveled by Rail/Bus each way exceeds 80 kms. on production of journey details as well as Railway Receipt/Bus Tickets. No extra charge, if any’, incurred for reserving seat/sleeping berth in the train willhowever be reimbursed. .
- Incomplete or applications without attested Xerox copies .of testimonials for claiming Reservation/Essential Qualification Certificates/Proof of Age/Three Passport size photograph (not more than three months old) duly signed by the candidate on front side of the photograph, Left hand Thumb Impressions and signature Jn the application’ form’ and also” those. not conforming to the required specification will be-rejected summarily and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applications received after due date even if posted prior tothat wiil not be accepted. Ordnance Factory Chanda Management in no way will be responsible for ~y postal delay or failure.
- The crucial date for determining the ag~ limit shall be the last date of receipt of application,
- 1f,’ Ex-serviceman certificates should have been issued by the Competent Authorities. A copy of , Discharge Certificate should also be enclosed. .
- The Ex-Serviceman candidate applying for the post under Ex-Serviceman category sh~uld also have to give an Undertaking in the Format given below as Appendix – I. .
- Mere submission of application not guarantee for written test.
- Only selected candidates will be informed for their selection in due course after the selection process and no other correspondence on the;subject would been tertained. .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017