Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before12/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 12 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location :Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Controller Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Engg EQPT) Aundh Camp, Pune-411 027.
Detail of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) Job vacancies in Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA)
- Qualification : (i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University. (ii) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer
- Desirbale : Basic knowledge in computers
- No. of Posts : 12 (OBC-03, SC-02, UR-06, ST-01)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 Yrs
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/9/2015.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on written test, typing test, interview, medical fitness and character verification from concerned authority.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Ministry of Defence :
Eligible candidates can apply in the format given duly supported by the relevant documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The venue of the interview/ written test shall be The Controller Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Engg EQPT) Aundh Camp, Pune-411 027.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job12/9/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017