Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies on or before 27/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name :Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 15 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Defence, The Officer Commanding, 815 Combat Engineering Training Camp, Pin-913815 C/O 56 APO, Across India
Detail Of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 15
- Name of the Post: Civilian Group ‘C’ 1. Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts 2. Store Keeper: 03 Posts 3. Driver Mechanical Equipment: 01 Post 4. Carpenter & Joiner: 01 Post 5. Painter & Decorator: 01 Post 6. Blacksmith: 01 Post 7. Equipment Repair: 02 Posts 8. Engine Artificer: 01 Post 9. Safaiwala: 01 Post 10. Messenger: 01 Post 11. Lascar: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-27 years for post 1 to 8, 18-25 years for post 9, 10, 11 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years OBC, 10 years for PwD, 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) & for others as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th Class pass for post 1, 2, Matriculation or equivalent and Industrial Training Institute National Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in relevant field for post 3 to 8, 10th class pass for post 9, 10, 11.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Defence – Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/09/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on Initial Screening, Physical Test, Written Test, Typing Test, Trade Test, Interview,
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with admit card, attested copies of the relevant documents etc., four passport size recent photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer (affix one recent passport size photograph on application, one on admit card), two self addressed envelope of size 25 cm X 10 cm affixing stamp of Rs. 25/- each by Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed post only to The Officer Commanding, 815 Combat Engineering Training Camp, Pin-913815 C/O 56 APO within 30 days from the date of advt. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of (Name of Post)”. Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advt
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/09/2015