Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fireman & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 – NO.8718-B/RECRUITMENT NOV 2015/ESTT(NI). Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fireman & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Vacancy Name||Fireman & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||35 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra)|
Detail of Ministry of Defence Fireman & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Fireman||1||Essential: (a) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (b) Should pass written exam. (c) Physically fit. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and have passed the test specified below :- (i) Height without shoes-165 Cms provided that a concession of 2.5 Cms height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribe. (ii) Chest (Un-expanded)- 81.5 cms (iii) Chest (On-expanded)- 85 cms (iv) Weight – 50 Kgs (Minimum) (v) Endurance test :- (aa) Passing a Timed Run. (bb) Carrying a man (fireman lift)of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within96 seconds. (cc) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump) (dd) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet. (d) This post is purely for male candidates||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900||18 to 25 Yrs|
|Tradesman (Mazdoor)||33||Essential: (a) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (b) Capable of passing Written exam as it involves induction to Group ‘C’ post. (c)Should be sturdy and be able to carry loads. (Ammunition boxes filled/unfilled). (d) Knowledge of Hindi is desirable||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800||18 to 25 Yrs 18 to 28 Yrs 18 to 30 Yrs|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||1||Essential: (a) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (b) Capable of passing Written examination as it involves induction to Group ‘C’ post. (c) Proficiency in trade. Desirable: Conversant with duties of the trade with one year’s experience in the trade||Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800||18 to 25 Yrs|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence- Fireman & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Fireman & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications as per the format given below and attach the following:- (a) Affix two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right hand corner of application and one on Acknowledgement card. (b) Attested copies of following documents:- (i) Education qualification certificate. (ii) Birth Certificate. (iii) Caste certificate where applicable. (iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen where applicable. (vi) Certificate of Meritorious Sports Person. (c) Enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/ required for registered cover for return of Acknowledgement card. (d) Application should reach Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt- Wardha (Maharashtra) by 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement. No application will be entertained after closing date. (e) The covering letter/envelope should be marked “APPLICATION FOR POST OF . (SC/ST/OBC/GEN)”. (f) The application format should be typed on a full-scale paper A-4 size and forwarded to Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra) under registered cover. (g) No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative.The unit will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Test/Interview will be held at Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra) on dates mentioned in Acknowledgement Card. No separate letter except Acknowledgement Card will be issued.
- The individual should be in possession of Acknowledgment Card sent by this unit and all original documents at the time of interview else he/she will not be entertained / permitted.
- The administration reserves the right to reduce the number of candidates for each category of post by screening of application on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in essential qualification as QR.
- Please note that incomplete applications without affixing photograph or without enclosing attested copies of required certificate will be rejected.
- Applicants found overage on last date of receipt of application will be rejected and candidate will not be entertained for interview.
- Incomplete and incorrectly applications are liable to be rejected. The depot administration will not entertain any claim after such rejection.
- Candidate who apply against OBC category shall attach and produce the “Other Backward Class Certificate” and not the “Backward Class” certificate duly signed by appropriate authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interviews. Candidates will have to move under their own arrangements of boarding/lodging.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the courts having jurisdiction in Maharashtra and Distt-Wardha (MS).
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for Test / Interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- CAD Pulgaon reserves the right to increase/ decrease/ withdraw the vacancies and terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons.
- The candidates who fail to qualify in the Physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo written test / skill test wherever applicable will be conducted and will be qualifying in nature which will also be counted for final merit
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 – NO.8718-B/RECRUITMENT NOV 2015/ESTT(NI).
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017