Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name :Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman
Educational Qualification : 10TH,12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 89 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Commanding Officer, 6 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit, Pin-909006, C/O 56 Apo
Detail of Ministry of Defence Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman Recruitment:
- Profile Name: Tradesman/Fireman & Clerk Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: 89
Tradesman Mate – 55
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 02 posts
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200/- + 1800/-, 1900/- GP
- Educational Eligibility: Candidate should have done 10th/12th or should have its equivalent qualification. Check official Advertisement for complete detail.
- Age Bond: Candidate’s Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Selection Process: For this recruitment process of Ministry of Defence Department the criteria of selection will be based on written Exam / Interview / Physical Test.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence -Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- For this recruitment process of Ministry of Defence Department the criteria of selection will be based on written Exam / Interview / Physical Test.
How to apply for Fireman/Clerk/Tradesman Vacancy in Ministry of Defence :
To Apply for this latest Recruitment process in Ministry of Defence Department the candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as required by the department. Candidate should possess the minimum educational qualification of 10th/12th in required discipline done from any recognized institute / board / university. The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. The candidate’s who belongs to reserved category may have the age relaxation according toMinistry of Defence rules as decided by the government. For this recruitment process the selection will be done by conducting written test/Interview/Physical Test. Who fulfill the above required eligibility criteria for these latest govt jobs under Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 can apply offline by downloading application form from their official website & submit it to the required address on or before 16th october 2015. The link to download application form is given below in this post. Candidate’s are advised to Check official Advertisement for complete detail.andidates have to submit the hard copy of dully filled application form along with all required certificates to “The Commanding Officer, 6 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit, Pin-909006, C/O 56 Apo”on or before 16th October 2015. You can also apply from the given link below.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015