Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 12th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 13 May 2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- Per Month
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13 May 2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Defence, Hyderabad
Detail of Post :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Job vacancies in Ministry of Defence – EME Depot Battalion
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Pay Scale : INR Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Age Limit : 18-28 Years
- Location : Secunderabad
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 13 May 2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Applications should be sent to Ministry of Defence office. Send your fully filled applications to Commanding Officer, EME Depot Battalion Secunderabad – 500 015. Last date for application is : 13th May 2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13 May 2016
Mathruboomi Thozilvartha, Dated : 30th April, 2016