Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) Recruitment 2015 – A-39011/7/2015-ADM. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 9/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : 8″ Floor Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex, Lodhiroad New Delhi-110003
Detail of Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) Consultants Recruitment:
It is proposed to prepare a panel of retired/retiring Government employees to work as full time Retainers/Consultants against the post Section Officers/Assistant/Accountant/Senior Hindi Translator on the following terms and conditions:
- Must have retired from Government of India service at same level or above.
- Must be well acquainted with functioning of Government Ministries.
- Work profile and responsibility would be equivalent to the post in the Central Government.
- The candidate should be proficient in working independently on MSword and familiar with other computer applications viz. e-mail, working on network etc.
- The candidates should possessadequate experience in dealing with Administration/ Establishment/ Schemes/Releaseof funds etc. 2. The Engagementof Consultants shall be subject to the following conditions: A. Personsretired within two years from the date of circular will be preferred. Personswho have completed 63 years of age need not apply. B. Engagementshall initially be for a period of six (6) months or whenever regular incumbents are available, whichever is earlier. C. Extensionof engagement, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of competent authority. D. Working hours shall be from 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. However, in exigenciesof work, he/she may be required to sit late and may be called on Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted Holidays. E. Engagementmay be terminated at any time by the Government without assigningany reason without any notice in public interest.
- One month’s notice will be required for leaving the servicesof the Ministry.
- No typing assistance shall be provided.
- Separate application should be submitted for each position.
- MDWSreservesthe right to accept or reject any application without assigningany reason.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) :
Willing and eligible retired/retiring Officers of the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to send their bio-data along with a recent photograph specially mentioning their experience/grade pay drawn, etc. to Under Secretary (Administration), Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, B-1 Wing, s” Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 in the attached format (Annexure) within 21 days from the date of this Circular. No application will be entertained after this date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/6/2015
Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) Recruitment 2014 – A-39011/7/2015-ADM.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||4,521|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||963|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||488|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017