Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Design Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Design Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 20th April 2015 at 12.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)|
|Vacancy Name||Design Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20th April 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Superintending Engineer, Drinking Water and Sanitation Circle, Medininagar|
Detail of Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) Design Engineer Recruitment:
Application form is invited from interested candidates of Bachelor Degree/Master Degree Holder (Retired person also) in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering, having eligibility towards knowledge and experience of vetting of DPRs and Design-Drawing of the different components of Drinking water supply schemes.
- Name of Post : Design Engineer
- Number of Post : 04 (Four) Nos.
- Place of Work : 1 Post for Office of the Superintending Engineer, Drinking Water and Sanitation Circle, Medininagar. 1 Post for Office of the Executive Engineer DW&S Division Medininagar. 1 Post for Office of the Executive Engineer DW&S Division Garhwa. 1 Post for Office of the Executive Engineer DW&S Division Latehar.
- Place of Interview : Office of the Superintending Engineer,Drinking Water and Sanitation Circle, Medininagar.
- Date of walk-in- Interview: 20th April 2015 (Time : 12:30 PM)
- Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidate must have :- Knowledge & experience of operation and handling of software such as Loop version/Epanet/Water-Jem/Auto-CAD/Studd Pro, etc. and other related instruments for checking and making correction in conformity with ground reality/field condition/site requirement as & where required for civil engineering components: Distribution Network/Pen Stocks/Valves, ESRGSR structure, different type of intake structures suitable to water source etc. Should have ability to go through understanding and knowledge of Manual, Guide lines, BIS code and latest amendment & updated instruction as well as direction issued time to time for purpose of inclusion and compliance. Should have Study of agreement for technical parameters/Data mentioned therein prior to checking as well as knowledge of Data such as bore-hole report, SBC report and any other kinds of related assignment, etc.
- Emolument :- # Total aggregate emolument will be 30000-40000 depending upon experience/higher qualification etc. based on Negotiation No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for site visit within Jurisdiction of the circle if Vehicle is provided except for tour/visit outside of H.Q. subjected to permission. No any type of claim or any kind of facility/benefit other than total emolument will be admissible.
- Leave :- The selected candidate can avail the gazetted holiday only. But in case of need he has to perform duty even on holiday as & when required.
Selected Candidates can avail C.L. as per Jharkhand Govt. Rules. No other E.L./medical leave etc. will be admissible.
- Health fitness :- The selected candidate must have to submit health fitness certificate including proper eye site from government registered practicener.
- Period of engagement :- The selection will be valid up to 31.03.2016 during 2015-16 and extendable further on basis of satisfactory performance and output subjected to need and permission granted by the department.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) – Design Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 20th April 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Design Engineer vacancy in Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS):
- The selection does not provide guarantee for the assurance of appointment letter in case of any reverse instruction is given by the department.
- No T.A./D.A. will be given to the candidate for attending the interview.
- The original Certificate/paper will be verified at the time of joining.
- The successful candidate will have to execute undertaking/Contractual agreement for owning responsibility and risk for collecting Data/Inspection & vetting of DPRs of WSS & weir and Water Supply Structures in rivers/reservoir as well as Design-Drawing, thereof.
- The department reserves the right to cancel/postponed the appointment, if so required.
- The contract cannot confirm any right/claim of extension/absorption.
- The walk-in-interview will be held in the office of the undersigned for which the date will be intimated latter on.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with relevant experience.
- The selected candidate will have to submit proof for address & personal identification (such as Voter ID/DL/PAN/etc).
- Duly completed Application form along with required papers must be bring with at the time of interview. Note :- For further information & clarification you can contact District Co-ordinator (M&E) Mob. No. 09386348044 and also visit daa.jharkhand.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20th April 2015
Office of the Superintending Engineer, Drinking Water and Sanitation Circle, Medininagar
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016