Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. A-12054/CONSULTANT/2014-E.I. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Vacancy Name :Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.70,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Mausam Bhawan, Lodi Road New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position available in India Meteorological Department for engaging Consultant under Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa to work on R&D programme in the field of Meteorology/Agricultural and its allied subjects on Project Mode (Contract basis)
- Minimum Qualification : Ph. D. in Agriculture Physics/ Agriculture Meteorology/ Allied Fields. At least 20 years of research and teaching experience in University/ Institutes. Minimum 5 years as Head/ Professor position.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in crop simulation model development crop weather interaction, yield forecasting, natural resource management resource conservation technology, climatic, variability/climate characterization, agri-climate analysis, remote sensing and GIS
- Emoluments: Rs.70,000/- (Rs. Seventy thousand only) per month
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Age Limit : The candidate should not exceed 65 years of age as on 1st July, 2015. The age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC is as per GOI Rules.
- Place of posting: The posting of the candidates is at New Delhi but will be transferable to any place in India depending on exigencies of service.
- Leave: Consultant will be eligible for 8 days casual leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to the next calendar year. The department would be free to terminate the service of consultant , in case of long absence beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- Applications will be shortlisted and candidates selected for interview will be intimated.
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES):
- Duly filled in Application Form (downloadable) as per the Performa given below should reach to: Assistant Meteorologist , Gazatted Establishment Division, India Meteorological Department, Mausam Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 30 days of publication of advertisement in News paper.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification (10th Class onwards), date of birth and experience, if any, should be attached with the application.
- Applicants are also required to bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview. SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable, as per the prescribed format, should be attached with the application.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not selected for appointment. CANVASSING, IN ANY FORM, WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
Reference: Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. A-12054/CONSULTANT/2014-E.I