Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.MOES/18/4/2015-ESTT. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Earth Sciences Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Detail Of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Director Recruitment:
Recruitment to the post of Director, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), Goa, on direct recruitment (on tenure basis). Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) invites applications in the SAG pay scale of PBIV(Rs.37,400-67000 + GP 10,000/), for the post of Director, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), Goa, an autonomous institution under MoES, Government of India, established in 1998 registered under the Societies Registration Act. The main aim and objectives of NCAOR, Goa are as under:- Committed to excellence in planning, promotion, co-ordination and execution of the entire gamut of polar and Southern Ocean scientific research and related logistic activities; For continual improvement we shall ensure a perceptible and influential presence of India in Antarctica, Arctic and the ocean realm through Scientific Expeditions, knowledge sharing and Research Publications; and To plan, promote, co-ordinate and execute the entire gamut of polar science and logistics activities of the country in order to ensure a perceptible and influential presence of India in the Polar Regions and to uphold our strategic interest in the global framework of Nations engaged in the studies of the Polar Regions and surrounding Oceans.
- Essential: (i) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent or Master’s degree in Physics or Chemistry or Geophysics or Geology or Oceanography or equivalent with at least first class (60%) at graduation as well as post graduation(60%) level. (ii) 21 years (18 years with PhD) experience in research and development, survey, administration, planning, teaching (at graduate or post graduate level), supervision or training in the field Cryosphere or Oceanography. Or Marine Technology.
- Desirable: (i) PhD in any branch of Science related in the relevant field or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University. (ii) Experience in policy making, planning or management related to Oceanic activities or management of projects in the field of Cryosphere or Oceanography.
- For further details, see the NCAOR website http://www.ncaor.gov.in. Job Description: The Director, who is the Chief Executive Officer of the institute, is responsible for formulation, development and implementation of various technology mission mode programmes and other technical support activities implemented by NCAOR. He / She is also responsible for formulation of planning, administration and functioning of the Centre as well as the execution of the in-house R&D activities.
- Scale of Pay: The post of Director is in the SAG pay scale of PB-IV (Rs.37,400-67000 + GP 10,000/-) and other allowances are as per the rules of the Institute.
- Age limit (as on the normal closing date – not on the closing date meant for remote areas): Preferably below 55 years. Relaxation can be considered in respect of exceptionally qualified and/or experienced persons.
- Direct recruitment (on tenure basis) for a period of five years or up to the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES):
Persons interested in this post are requested to send their application in the pro-forma at Annexure-I. The application complete in all respects should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 and should reach within 6 weeks (42 days) (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the publication of the advertisement in Employment News. MoES may also invite nominations from the leading scientists/experts, scientific departments/ organizations for consideration for the post. Details and format relating to the post may be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Earth Sciences i.e. www.moes.gov.in & Department of Personnel & Training www.persmin.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
Reference: Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.MOES/18/4/2015-ESTT
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016