Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientists ‘G’ through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Scientists ‘G’ Job on or before February 15, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientists ‘G’|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||February 15, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Secretary(Estt.) Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)Scientists ‘G’ Recruitment:
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India invites applications for the 4 (Four) posts of Scientists ‘G’ in India Meteorological Department, New Delhi in the pay scale of Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP 10,000/- and other allowances as admissible to central government employees at Delhi, to be appointed on direct recruitment basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
i) A Master’s Degree in Physics/Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent with at least first class (60%) in the qualifying degree. ii) A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Communication Engineering or equivalent with at least first class (60%) in the qualifying degree. iii) 21(Twenty one) years experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level), research and development, planning, supervision or training etc in the relevant fields.
Desirable:- i) Doctorate in a branch of Science/Engineering/Technology or equivalent; ii) Master’s degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Communication Engineering or equivalent; iii) Doctorate degree shall count as three years experience iv) Who ever does not have the workable knowledge of Hindi, he/she shall be required to acquire the same during his/her probation period.
|Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP 10,000/-||Not exceeding 55 years|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)- Scientists ‘G’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before February 15, 2015.
- Persons interested in this post are requested to send their application in the pro-forma at Annexure-I. The application complete in all respect should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary(Estt.) Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 and should reach within 6 weeks (42 days) (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the publication of the advertisement in Employment News. MoES may also invite nominations from the leading scientists / experts scientific departments / organizations for consideration for the post. The advertisement is also available on the website of Ministry of Earth Sciences & India Meteorological Department i.e. www.moes.gov.in , www.imd.gov.in.
How to apply for Scientists ‘G’ Vacancy in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES):
- The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it shall not be convenient/possible for the Assessment Board to interview all the candidates. The Ministry reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualifications and/or experience. No correspondence shall be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending interview as the case may be.
- Experience will be counted after completion of essential academic qualifications.
- Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) available in www.moes.gov.in , www.imd.gov.in.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government Department /Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous/ Statutory organization should apply through proper channel.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
- Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection shall be entertained.
- Completed applications should be sent to the Deputy Secretary(Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, by Registered Post in a cover super scribed “Application For The Post Of Scientist ‘G’ in India Meteorological Department, New Delhi within 42 days (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job February 15, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoES|
|Other Top company jobs|