Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Management Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Management Consultant Job on or before 27/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Management Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||“THE UNDER SECRETARY (Administration) NRCD, MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT’ FOREST AND CLIMATE CHANGE, ROMM NO. 129, PARYAVARAN BHAWAN, CGO COMPLEX, LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003”|
Detail of Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) Project Management Consultant Recruitment:
National River Conservation Directorate (NRCD), Ministry of Envlronment, Forest and climate change (MoEF&CC), Government of India is providing financial assistance for implementation of ,sabarmati River conservation Project Phase-ll at Ahmedabad, Gujarat’ under National River conservation Plan (NRCP). The project is being implemented by Ahmedabad Municipal corporation (AMC). The total project cost is estimated to be Rs.444.44 crore.
NRCD, MoEF&CC intends to employ consultants who will assist NRCD in monitoring the overall progress of the project, quality of works and ensuring timely completion of the project. The cost of consultancy service will be financed by the NRCD, MoEF&CC and the consultants to be employed will be selected in accordance with the norms applicable for Government of India sponsored projects.
NRCD, MoEF&CC intends to shortlist competent consultancy firms to participate in competitive bidding for “Project Management Consultancy “
- The objective role of the Project Management consultant is to assist NRCD in monitoring the overall progress of the Project, quality of works and to ensure timely completion of the Project.
- Therefore the Ministry is inviting Expression of Interest (EOl) from reputed consultancy firms having experience in relevant Proiect Management consultancy services.
- The project includes laying of new sewer lines, relief sewers, rehabilitation of old sewer lines, rising mains, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants etc’
- The estimated period of completion of the project is 30’n September, 2018′
- The Project Management Consultant shall work throughout the proiect period’ Eligibility Following eligibility / qualification criteria will be used to shortlist the consultants
- The applicants may be an independent single firm’
- The intending firm should have experience in projects of comparable size’ complexity, and technical specialty in cities in India’The intending firm should have adequate experiences in Project Management Consultancy in Sewerage Projects in India. The firm’s capability to handle Staff Resources, Project Delivery Capability, and Financial Capability etc. would be considered for short listing of the Consultants. Experience in institutional development and planning activities is also desirable.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF)- Project Management Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Management Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF):
- The Expression of Interest shall be submitted in a duly sealed envelope clearly marked as .INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS FOR PROJECT OF ‘SABARMATI RIVER CONSERVATION PROJECT PHASE-II AT AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT’ UNDER NRCP)”
- The EOI indicating firm’s interest in taking up the assignment, with all relevant information as above with copies of relevant documents for verification and full contract address should be submitted at the following address before 1500 Hr. IST on 271312015. (i. e. The last date for submission of EOI is 271312015 before 1500 hours IST). EOI not received before 1500 hours IST on 271312015 shall not be entertained for any reason and shall be immediately returned unopened. The NRCD shall not take any responsibility regarding any postal or other delays that may cause delay in receiving the EOl. The NRCD reseryes the right to ACCEPT or REJECT any or all the proposals without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Interested consultancy firms are requested to submit their EOI to “THE UNDER SECRETARY (Administration) NRCD, MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT’ FORESTAND CLIMATE CHANGE, ROMM NO. 129, PARYAVARAN BHAWAN, CGO COMPLEX, LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI.11OOO3′.
- Only the firms having experience and eligibility as per the criteria given above shall be considered for short listing in the light of the evaluation criteria approved by the competent authority. The weightages for various parameters for Technical Bid Evaluation will be indicated in the document titled “Request for Proposal”. As on date of notification of EOl, the consulting firms barred from participating in any project funded by Govt. of India are not eligible to participate in this project. Declaration to that effect shall be furnished. Further only short listed consultants shall be invited to submit their PROPOSAL for the Project Management Consultancy.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2015