Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – F. No. A-12021/1/2015-cPW. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of lndia Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change lndira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj New Delhi – 110003.|
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Chairman Recruitment:
- Scale of Pay Rs. 67,000 – 79,ooo (HAG plus scale) with increment of t%. Nomination on Contract Basis or Deputation. annual
- Method of Recruitment Terms and Conditions The Chairman will be governed by the terms and conditions as prescribed in the Central Pollution Control Board (Qualifications and other Terms and Conditions of Service of Chairman) A (a) Essential and Desirable Qualification and other Experience I (a) Has Master’s Degree in science relating to environment or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering in a discipline relating to environment from a recognized University or institute and has special knowledge and fifteen years practical experience relating to the environment protection, including industrial pollution mitigation, water treatment or air pollution control devices and has rendered twenty five years of service; or (b) Is an officer under the Central Government or State Government or public sector undertaking or a University or autonomous body or statutory body’ and- (i) holds an analogous post on regular basis parent cadre or department; or (ii) has three years of regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band-4 (Rs. 37,4oo – 67,000) in the parent cadre or department and (iii) possesses the qualifications and experience specified in clause (a); or (c) ls or has been in All India Service or in any Civil Service IN the of the Union, holding the post in the rank of Additional Secretary to the Government of India on regular basis, or empanelment as Additional Secretary to the Government of India, or having three years of regular service in the grade rendered after empanelment as oint Secretary to the Government of India, and possesses a Degree in Science or Engineering and has knowledge and experience of at least three years in areas related to environment protection. Explanation – (r) A doctors degree in environmental management from a recognized university or institute and excellent record of peer reviewed research publications and experience of organizing environment related training programmes for service Personnel shall be desirable qualification. (z) An officer working under the Central Government or a State Government or a public sector undertaking or a University or an autonomous bodY or statutory body selected for nomination as the Chairman under clause (a) of sub-section (z) of section 3 of the Act, shall be considered for nomination as the Chairman on deputation ba sis. (3) The period of central deputation including period of central deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation under the Ministry or Department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three Years. (a) The person to be nominated as Chairman shall be of outstanding merit and impeccable integrity with no possibility of conflict of interest between his earlier employment and in holding the charge of the post of Chairman.
- Age Limit The Maximum age limit for nomination as chairman shall be not exceeding fifty six years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)- Chairman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF):
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their applications (in 8 sets) in the format appended, so as to reach by 3oth April zot5 at the following address:- Shri Naeem Ahmad Siddiqui Deputy Secretary (EP Division)’ Ministry Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Room No’ P-6o1, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan Bagh Road, Aligani, New Delhi – 11o oo3′ of JOr Note (l): Officers working in the centrat or State Government or Public sector Undertaking or University or Government Research Institution or Autonomous or Statutory Body may send their application in 8 sets through proper channel along with up-to-date Annual Confidential Report dossier, Integrity Certificate and vigilance clearance. In case of such officers the concerned parent ministry / department / organisation forwarding the application should strictly ensure that the applicant officer fulfils the eligibility criteria stipulated for the post as explained above. Note (z): The outstation candidates who will be called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro economy class air fare or rail fare of I’t AC by train via shortest route on submission of relevant travel documents’ (Dr. Rashid Hasan) Advisor (CP Division), Mlnistry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change Government of India Telefax: o11 – 2469 5245
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – F. No. A-12021/1/2015-cPW