Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.5-1/2012-FIC (PT.). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) , New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Consultants Recruitment:
United Nations Forum on Forests (UNFF) Secretariat seeks the services of a national consultant to raise awareness and knowledge of the FI amongst relevant stakeholders within and outside the forest sector, and facilitate the development of the NAP. This will involve, inter alia, identification of key stakeholders from the forest and forest-related sectors, e.g. agriculture, water, energy, health, biodiversity, environment, finance, local government, academia etc. and facilitating their participation in the formulation and development of the NAP. This is intended to ensure effective cross-sectoral coordination and coordinated implementation of the environmental conventions and other forest-related initiatives in the country. The consultant will report to Peter Gondo, Inter-Regional Adviser on SFM at the UNFF Secretariat for the performance of his/her tasks, under the overall guidance of the Director of the UNFF Secretariat.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The consultant shall have the following competencies and qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience in sustainable forest management and with forest policy analysis and programming at strategic levels;
- Have demonstrated technical/scientific expertise relating to forest management, international cooperation, biodiversity conservation the role of forests in climate change mitigation and adaptation, community-based forest management, payment for environmental services, emerging carbon markets/emissions trading systems including REDD+,
- Excellent policy analytical, technical, managerial and drafting skills;
- Possess thorough knowledge on the UNFF, Rio Conventions and protocols, Regional forest agreements and/or Protocols as well as national forestry and forest-related programmes and institutional arrangements in the country.
- Have an advanced university degree in forest management, economics, social, environmental studies, natural sciences, development studies, or any related discipline;
- Ability to prepare and present the reports in English. o Be free from any interest that might cause him/her to act in other than an impartial and non-discriminatory
- Duration This is 2.5 months’ work that will be spread over the period 1″ August 2015 to30 th April, 2016 for which a remuneration of $ 10,000 will be paid to the National Consultant.
- PERFORIVANCE INDICATORS The performance indicators for this consultancy are as follows: Analysis should accurately reflect the status of forestry policies programmes, strategies and institutional arrangements in the country including the importance and contribution of forests to the household and national economies Provide key conceptual, policy and practical issues as well as best practices and examples in the output The action plan must clearly show how it will contribute to meeting national and international obligations under the international environmental conventions Deliver in a timely manner
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
The copyright of the study and related by-products of the study, if any, will be retained with DESA/UNFF Secretariat. Interested individuals having the requisite competencies and qualifications are requested to submit the application clearly super scribing on envelope, ‘Engagement of National Consultant for Strengthening national capacities to develop National Action Plans to implement the Non-legally Binding Instrument on All Types of Forest to Shri Subhash Chandra, DIGF(Forest Policy) and National Focal Point, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan,6″ Floor, Vayu Wing, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi-110 003 either by post or by hand latest by 5:00 PM of 27″July, 2015. Applications received after the due date, unsigned applications and without requisite qualifications and competencies will not be considered. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.5-1/2012-FIC (PT.).
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016