Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Adviser Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Room No. 301, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Director Recruitment:
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change invites applications for the post of Director, Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu by direct recruitment.
- Mandate of Centre: Designing and conducting research in Ornithology covering all aspects of biodiversity and natural history; Disseminating knowledge relating to Ornithology & Natural History for benefit of community; Conducting regular courses in Ornithology and Natural History for Post-Graduate and Doctorate Level
- Essential Qualifications: A person with a good record of research publications in professional journals and having Ph.D. degree with not less than 20 years of experience (including the time spent in doctoral studies), in the field of Vertebrate or Animal Ecology or Ornithology. These conditions can be relaxed in the case of an exceptionally well-qualified candidate.
- Desirable qualifications: The candidates should have demonstrated and proven leadership qualities in the field of research guidance and organizational management.
- Age: The upper age limit is 50 years, relaxable in the case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen/ Government servants, as per the Central Government rules.
- Pay scale: The post is in the scale of PB-IV: `37400 – `67000 + `10000 (GP) with allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. Suitability of the candidates will be assessed through an interview to be conducted by distinguished experts, and on the basis of their Curriculum Vitae.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF):
The candidates may apply in the proforma enclosed (neatly typed on A4 size paper in duplicate). The application duly completed in all respect should reach the following address within 45 days from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News (on or before 8th June, 2015). In the case of candidates from North-Eastern States, Union Territories, Andaman and Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands, Ladakh division of the Jammu & Kashmir State, Sikkim, Pangi sub division of Chamba, and Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh should reach within 60 days (on or before 23rd June, 2015) of the publication in the Employment News. Dr. A. B. Harapanahalli,
Adviser Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Room No. 301, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|