Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO 2-5/WCCB/2012-PT-2/703. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF), New Delhi – 110066
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist Recruitment:
The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau intends to engage an IT consultants Cyber crime specialist on contract basis for a period of one year which is likely to be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the job. Objectives: The engagement of a consultantcyber crime specialist is to be made mainly for assisting the Bureau in bringing the perpetrators of the illegal trade of wildlife products over internet to the book through wildlife crime informationdata analysis and for assisting the Bureau in securing its sensitive data base and digital records regarding Wildlife Crime and the wildlife criminals.
The tasks to be carried out:
- IT is proposed to assign the following tasks to the IT consultantcyber crime specialist.
- Security of WCCB Computer Systems and digital data. – | Web Patrolling for detection of scheduled wildlife articles on sale on internet, identificationtracing of IP addresses of the suspectscriminals; and issue alerts.
- Maintenance and updating of the WCCB Website. . Maintenance of computers and related accessories at the BHQ.
- Preparation and safe custody of Photo database of criminals at BHQ,
- Preparation and safe custody of Digital Criminal profiles (History Sheet and
- Personal profile) at BHQ. – Compilation web bases News Alerts pertaining to wildlife crime and circulation to Concerned OfficerS.
- Assistance in creation of wildlife crime database.
- Crime data analysis.
- Any other related assignment by senior officers.
- Qualification and experience required: MCAM.TechM.Sc in the field of information technology from a recognized university. At least two years experience in information system, database management, website management and related e-governance activities is required. Experience of working in government organization is desirable.
- Age Limit. The applicant should be below 55 years of age on the date of application.
- Emoluments: Consolidated remuneration for the IT consultantcybercrime specialist will be upto Rs. 35,000 per month.
- The employment will be purely on contractual basis and the contract can be terminated any time if so desired by WCCB. The person employed on contract cannot claim permanency in Govt. service in due course of time.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for IT Consultant, Cybercrime Specialist Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
Interested individuals fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience may apply in plain paper along with CV and submit the application in triplicate clearly superscribing on envelope Engagement of IT consultant/ cybercrime specialist in the wildlife crime control bureau, New Delhito The Deputy Director (), Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Second Floor, Trikoot-1, Bhikaji Cama place, New Delhi 110066 either by post or by hand latest by 5 PM of 15″ July 2015. Application received after 5 P.M of 15″ July 2015 shall not be considered. Only candidates whose candidatures have been provisionally accepted shall be called for interview. No TA / DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – FILE NO 2-5/WCCB/2012-PT-2/703.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017