Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. A. 12012/1/2013–P.I. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Officer Job on or before 10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Ist Floor, Prithvi Block, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Ali Ganj, New Delhi-1 10003
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Technical Officer Recruitment:
- The undersigned is directed to say that eight posts of Technical Officer (Forestry) Gr.II (Group ‘B’, Gazetted) in the PB-2 Pay of Rs. 9300–34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- in the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change are to be filled-up on deputation basis (including short term contract). The details of the eligibility criteria etc., are given in Annexure-l.
- Only such applications as are accompanied by the personal data (in triplicate) in the proforma given in Annexure-ll will be considered.
- Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists will not be eligible for promotion.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organistation/department of Central Government shall not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Technical Officer (Forestry) Grill in PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- 08 posts with All India Service liability New Delhi (0.3 posts), Bangalore (01 post), Bhopal (01 post), Lucknow (01 post), Bhubaneshwar (01 post), Shillong (0.1 post)} Officers under the Central Government /State GOVernments/ Union Territories/Universities/Recognized Research Institutes/ Public Sector Undertakings/Semi-Government/Statutory or Autonomous Organisations: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department; or (ii) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department, and (b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience – (i) Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics( with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics ( with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post-Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized institute/university. (ii) Two years’ experience in collection or compilation or analysis of data including data in Agriculture or forestry work.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
- It is requested that the names of the eligible officers, who are willing and can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be forwarded so as to reach this Ministry by 10.09.2015.
- While forwarding the applications, it may please be confirmed that no disciplinary/vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. The application must be accompanied by the following documents: (i) CR Dossiers/Photocopies of ACRS/APARs of last five years duly attested by Group ‘A’ Officer (ii) Vigilance Clearance (iii) Integrity Certificate (iv) Major/Minor penalty statement for the last 10 years
- The circular and annexures are available on the website of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/9/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – F. NO. A. 12012/1/2013–P.I.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016