Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.2/10/2015-ESZ/RE. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 23/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Lalit Kapoor, Director, 3″ Floor, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Consultants Recruitment:
Subject: Engagement of 2 Consultants (Technical / Scientific) under the Ecologically Sensitive Zone (ESZ) Programme in the RE-Division on contract basis – regarding. The Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India is operating Ecologically Sensitive Zone (ESZ) Scheme in RE-Division for preparation of the draft Notifications around the national Parks and sanctuaries through the country. In order to ensure smooth functioning of the Scheme, two technical/scientific consultants are proposed to be hired purely on contract basis for a period of one year with the qualification, experience, remuneration and Task and responsibilities are as prescribed below:
- Technical/Scientific Consultant: Qualification: Essential: Master degree in Science or equivalent. Preference will be given to highly qualified candidate.
- Experience: Past working experience (about 5 years) in the field. Remuneration: R40,000/month/person for technical/scientific consultant.
- Tasks and Responsibilities: • Appraisal of ESZ proposals received from the State Governments; • To assist in compilation and in preparation of the draft ESZ Notifications; • To assist in holding of ESZ Expert Committee meetings and in preparation and circulation of the minutes of the meetings; • To assist the Senior Officers looking after the Programme for the effective implementation of the Scheme. To assist in coordination work with the concerned authorities; • Any other work given by the Senior Officers from time to time; • Appointment of the above said contractual staff would be for a period of one year extendable for another year based on the requirements and performance of the contractual staff with the approval of the competent authority.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
Interested individuals fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience as stated above are requested to submit the application in the proforma given below and clearly super scribing on envelope “Engagement of technical / scientific Consultant” to Dr. Lalit Kapoor, Director, 3″ Floor, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi-110003, either by post or by hand, latest by 5.00 PM of 23.10.2015. Only candidates whose candidatures have been provisionally accepted shall be called for interview.
- Applications received after the due date, unsigned applications, applications not filled in correctly will not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- It may be noted that if, at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his candidature will be summarily rejected or his employment terminated,
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for Interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/10/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.2/10/2015-ESZ/RE.