Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.02.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Walk in date for this job||27.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, M- Block New Alipore, Kolkata- 700053|
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee on 27-02- 2015 at 11 AM. for the following posts under the ICAR network project entitled “Cataloguing thrips (Thysanoptera: Insecta) species on Horticultural Crops from India” under Outreach programme on Management of Sucking Pest in Horticultural crops (ORP-SP) under Dr. Vikas Kumar (Principal Investigator) at the Zoological Survey of India, Head Qtrs., ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053, West Bengal, India.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Senior Research Fellow
|01||M.Sc. in Zoology/Molecular Biology/Genetics or any other branch of Life Sciences having at least 60% marks from a recognized University. At least two years of research experience in Insect taxonomy, handling molecular biology instruments/general molecular laboratory techniques & field study related to research work.||Rs.16,000/- per month + HRA as per rules.||30 years|
|01||M.Sc. in any branches of Life Sciences with at least 55% marks||Rs.15,000/- per month (consolidated).||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional Post:
- Written Test on 27.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF):
- Duration: Initially up to 31st march 2015, may be extended for further period(s) based on satisfactory performance of individual and funding. Date & Place of Interview: 27-02- 2015 at 11 AM at Zoological Survey of India, ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053.
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit is 30 years as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women (as per GoI rules).
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview are required to register at 09:00 AM on the day of interview at Zoological Survey of India, ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053. Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis upto 31st March 2015 initially and it may be extended for further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate need to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to selection or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the walk-in-interview.
- Interested candidates may send the duly filled-in applications (attached herewith) to the following email addresses: [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 27.02.2015
Venue : Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, M- Block New Alipore, Kolkata- 700053
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoEF|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016