Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO. 2-8/WCCB/2007/VOL.II/844. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director Job on or before 6/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Assistant Director Recruitment:
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) is a multidisciplinary statutory body constituted under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972, for combating organized wildlife crime in the country. The Bureau HQ is located in New Delhi and it has five Regional Offices (New Delhi, Mumbai, Jabalpur, Chennai, Kolkata), three Sub Regional Offices (Amritsar, Cochin, Guwahati) and five Border Units (Gorakhpur, Motihari, Nathula, Moreh, Ramanathpuram). The posts sanctioned in the Bureau are to be filled by the officers on deputation.
- At present two posts of Assistant Director are vacant and one post is likely to fall vacant in near future.
- The eligibility criterion, classification of posts, location of vacancies and pay scale is enclosed as Annexure–1. The application form is enclosed as Annexure–2.
- Heads of Departments are requested to forward the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection, to the Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066. Applications in prescribed format should be submitted in duplicate and should be accompanied by the following documents/certificates:-
- Number of Posts : Three post.
- Classification : General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale : PB-3 (15600-39100) with grade pay Rs 5400
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation.
- Field of Selection :Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories : (a) (i) holding analogous posts in the parent cadre/department; or (ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in of pay band -2, Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; or (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band -2, Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. (ii) Three years’ experience in Intelligence or Enforcement or Investigation. (iii) Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
- Application in the prescribed format (Annexure–2) duly completed and signed by the candidate and countersigned by the competent authority.
- Copies of the ACRs or its equivalent document for the last 5 years duly attested on each page with seal.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate duly issued by the competent authority in original
- Major / Minor Penalty statement for past 10 years duly issued by the competent authority in original..
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/8/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – FILE NO. 2-8/WCCB/2007/VOL.II/844.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016