Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.35/39/2013-DC. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.80,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Joint Secretary Desertification Cell (3rd Floor, Prithvi Wing) Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jor Bagh, New Delhi-110003
Detail of Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Consultant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Consultant (Coordinator) 1 Consultant (Communications and Outreach) 1 Consultant (Management Information System) 1||3||A master’s degree, preferably a Ph.D, in natural resource management or environmental studies or a related field; Very good knowledge of environmental issues particularly related to UNCCD, UNFCCC and CBD; At least 7 years working experience in the field of environment protection; Experience and expertise in the development of environmental action programmes; Must have experience of working in the area of development and or the alignment of action programmes for the implementation of the UNCCD; Must have worked on environmental preferably sustainable land management issues.||Terms of Payment: The payment for Expert would not be more than Rs.80,000/- per month. The same would be made on monthly basis as per monthly remuneration agreed to at the time of appointment.|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) :
- Selected candidate shall be required to sign an agreement with MoEF&CC consequent upon his/her selection.
- The headquarters of the Expert shall be at Delhi.
- The Expert should be prepared to travel extensively anywhere in the country to collect information from the field.
- MoEF&CC in line with the prevailing Government policies, procedures may specify any other conditional guidelines as considered appropriate during the period of engagement of the Expert.
- In case the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at the stage, the same will invite disqualification and I or action as deemed appropriate by the MoEF & CC whose decision shall be final and binding
- Interested candidates may send their Application (in sealed envelope) in the enclosed format (Annexure 1) and the envelope should be clearly superscripted “Application for the position of Consultant (Coordinator)” Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview/discussion at New Delhi, for which no TA/DA shall be paid. The applicant selected finally shall be called for finalization of the contract. The Application for the positions should reach the following address by registered post or dropped in the drop box kept at ground floor, Prithvi Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan for the purpose up to 5 P.M. on 30th June 2015. MoEF&CC shall not be responsible for delay in receipt of the Application.
The Joint Secretary
Desertification Cell (3rd Floor, Prithvi Wing)
Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India
Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jor Bagh, New Delhi-110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.35/39/2013-DC.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016