Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adviser through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Adviser Job on or before 18/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Vacancy Name : Adviser
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 37,4000-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Adviser Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per annexure of the advertisement) are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of post of Adviser at Director level on deputation basis in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi as per details given below:
- Name of the Post : Adviser (Civil) in Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi
- No. of Posts : 1 (one)
- Pay Band and Grade Pay : Director : Pay Band 4 [Rs. 37,400-67,000] plus Grade Pay: Rs 8700
- Period of Deputation : Initially for 3 years; could be extended as per Department of Personnel & Training norms, based on functional requirements.
- Job Description : To work in a certain specialised Division at MEA Headquarters, New Delhi. This will include temporary deputation on foreign tours as part of the ongoing duties at New Delhi.
- Job Location : Ministry of External Affairs ( South Block/ Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan/ Patiala House) New Delhi-110001
- Eligibility/ Essential Criteria : a). Officer should have served as Director or equivalent-level in Ministries/Departments/attached/subordinate offices of Government of India b). Officers should have good managerial and interpersonal skills c). Experience of 5-10 years in handling implementation of Civil Works projects through the phases of concept, planning, launch, supervision and monitoring and commissioning. d). Experience of coordination with Government and private agencies in all phases of project implementation
- Desirable Criteria : a). Technical/Engineering background b). Experience in preparation of tender documents and technical and financial evaluation of bids c). Monitoring and Supervision of large projects (from technical angle) d). Experience in evaluation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR)
Selection Procedure for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – Adviser Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Adviser Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) :
Completed application should be sent in the prescribed proforma to Joint Secretary (Administration), Room No. 149 C, South Block, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi The duly completed application should be sent alongwith: a). Up-to-date copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A officer b). Cadre clearance c). Vigilance clearance d). Details of minor/ major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority, if any 10. Pay & Allowances : Deputation Allowance would be admissible as per Rules 11. Foreign Travel : The selected officer may be required to travel in India and abroad 12. Accomodation : Residences will be allotted strictly according to availability/ vacancy in accordance with extant Rules/ Guidelines in the Ministry
The last date for receiving applications is September 18, 2015. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Cadre Controlling Authorities may ensure that the applications of only those officers are forwarded who can be spared on being selected. Any queries regarding the application may be addressed to Shri B. Vanlalvawna, Director(ADP) at email@example.com.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/9/2015