Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Job on or before 11.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – Assistant Recruitment:
Selection for the post of Assistant (Welfare) in the Consulate General of India, Jeddah-2015. Muslim Compounder Pharmacist are required for a period of two years on deputation basis for the post of Assistant (Welfare) in the Consulate General of India, Jeddah. The official selected will be deployed in the dispensary attached to Indian Haj Office, Makkah
- The basic responsibilities of a Pharmacist at IHO, Makkah are to prepare the medical indent for Haj medical mission, liaise with local health authorities in Makkah, Jeddah and Medina, attend to various administrative works related with Medical Wing maintained stores, issuance of medical equipment and medicines during Haj and such related works as assigned by his supervisory officers.
- In addition to having 8 to 10 years of experience of working as a CompounderPharmacist, the candidate should be able to do laboratory work and maintain stores and stock registers. The applicant should be below 56 years of age and knowledge of Urdu language is desirable.
- The terms and conditions of the service on deputation are given below: i) Basic pay in the scale of pay attached to the grade in his parent department in India. ii) Foreign Allowance as admissible to non-gazetted India-based official in CGI, Jeddah. iii) Free plainly furnished accommodation. iv) Travelling allowance by railair from place of duty in India to Jeddah and back by the entitled class by the approved route for self and entitled family members. Benefits of Assisted Medical Attendance Scheme, Children Holiday Passage, Children Education allowance, outfit allowance and Home Leave Fare etc. in accordance with existing rule as amended from time to time. vi) Transfer Grant as admissible under the rules.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant – Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA):
It is requested that full particulars about qualification experience and size of family of the Compounders Pharmacists recommended along with their upto-date confidential reports for the last 5 years may be forwarded to the undersigned by the 11″ May, 2015 for consideration. The dates on which the character and antecedents of the candidates were last verified may also be intimated. Candidates having more than three children need not be recommended for the deputation. Recommending authority should ensure that the applicant fulfils the criteria i. age, work experience and number of children and supporting documents are enclosed. Applications without the supporting documents will not be accepted. 6. Any dispute pertaining to this matter will be submitted strictly under the jurisdiction of the courts located at Union Territory of Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.05.2015