Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator through recruitment notification – Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. Q/CAD/578/02/2015. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator on or before 08/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Vacancy Name : Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Across India
Detail Of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator Recruitment:
Filling up of the posts of Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator in Indian Missions abroad on “deputation” basis. Applications are invited to fill up two posts of Attache(Hindi & Culture) and one post of Senior Hindi Translator in Indian Missions abroad on “deputation” basis as per following details:-
Attache (Hindi & Culture):
- ESSENTIAL: Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at degree Ievel; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
- EXPERIENCE: 5 years’ experience of termirlological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature. OR 5 years’ experience of teaching, research, writing or journalism in Hindi.
- DESIRABLE:. i. P.G. degree in Indian History and Culture/philosophy; ii. Sanskrit as one of the subjects at graduation level; iii. Should have studied one or more Indian Languages other than Hindi at graduation level; iv’ Published work relating to India’s cultural heritage/different forms of literary and cultural expressions in the country; v. Experience of organizing Hindi Classes or Workshop for noting and drafting;
vi. Experience of dealing with establishment matters.
- For Armed Forces Personnel: Deputation/ Re-employment [for ex-servicemen)_ The Armed Forces Personnel who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite qualifications and experience prescribed for deputationists shall also be considered. Such officers will be given deputation terms up io the date on whlch they are due for release from the armed forces, thereifter, they may be continued on re-employment. [Re- employment up to the age of superannuation with reference to civilposts).
Senior Hindi Translator:
- It is proposed to fill up one post of Senior Hindi rranslator in the Embassy of India, paramaribo on “deputation” basis’ The post carries a pay scale of Rs. 1640-2g00 [revised in the pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4600J and usual allowances as admissible to officers of equivalent ranks posted to the above Missions, besides free furnished residential accommodation, prrrrg., to Missions for the selected officer and entitled members of his family. officers of the central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis or with five years, regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 1400-2600 frevised pay Bandl2 Rs. 9300-34800 and lraae pay of Rs’ 4200) or equivalent and possessing the following educational qualifications and experience are eligible to apply:
- ESSENTIAL:- (i) Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, wirh English/Hindi as a compulsory elective subject or as a medium of examination at degreeievel; OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi/English, with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi ,s , tompulsory eiective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level. OR Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of tne two as a medium of examination and the other as compulsory /elective subject at degree level. (iii) Recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice”-versa in the Central Govt./State Govts. offices including Govt. of India undertakings.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Attache (Hindi & Culture) and Senior Hindi Translator Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA):
- Applicants may send their applications through proper channel in the enclosed proforma in duplicate to the undersigned within a period of 6 weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received after the last date or otherwise incomplete are not likely to be considered. Period of deputation fposting) to the above Missions in respect of both the kind of posts shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. Person above 55 years of age i”r on closing date of receipt of applications) shall normally not be considered for the above posts. Pay of the selected officers shall be fixed in the scale of the post in accordance with rules prescribed by the Government.
- The following papers/document may also please be sent along with nomination:- i. Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed proforma [as per Annexure) in duplicate duly signed and forwarded through proper channel. ii. Attested copies of the CR dossiers for the last five years attested (on each page) by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary iii. Vigilance Clearance Certificate iv. Integrity Certificate v. A statement of major/ minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years. vi. Cadre Clearance Certificate.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015
Reference: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. Q/CAD/578/02/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016