Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Secretary Job on or before 1/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||1/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint Secretary (Administration), Room No. 149 C, South Block, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi|
Detail of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Deputy Secretary Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per annexure of the advertisement) are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Deputy Secretary on deputation basis in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi as per details given below:
- Name of the Post : Deputy Secretary in Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi
- No. of Posts : Upto 6(in total)
- Pay Band and Grade Pay : Deputy Secretary : Pay Band 3 [15,600- 39,100] plus Grade Pay: Rs 7600
- Period of Deputation : Initially for 3 years; could be extended as per Department of Personnel & Training norms, based on functional requirements.
- Job Description : To work in a certain specialised Divisions at MEA Headquarters, New Delhi. This will include temporary deputation on foreign tours as part of the ongoing duties at New Delhi
- Job Location : Ministry of External Affairs ( South Block/ Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan/ Patiala House) New Delhi
- Eligibility/ Essential Criteria : a). Group A officers in GoI b). Officers should have good managerial and interpersonal skills c). Officers should be able to liaise effectively with other organisations/ Department/ Ministries/ Think tanks d). Officers should have good noting and drafting skills and communicational ability e). Officers should have atleast 4 years of experience in taxation matters/customs issues/ matters relating to economic and monetary policy
- Desirable Criteria : a). Previous experience of handling issues relating to International Cooperation/ Foreign Trade in GoI b). Knowledge of Foreign Languages, if any c). Degree in International Relations or in any other subject which may have a direct bearing on foreign policy
- Pay & Allowances : Deputation Allowance would be admissible as per Rules
- Foreign Travel : The selected officer may be required to travel in India and abroad
- Accomodation : Residences will be allotted strictly according to availability/ vacancy in accordance with extant Rules/ Guidelines in the Ministry
Selection Procedure for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)- Deputy Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Secretary Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA):
Completed application should be sent in the prescribed proforma to Joint Secretary (Administration), Room No. 149 C, South Block, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi The duly completed application should be sent alongwith: a). Up-to-date copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A officer b). Cadre clearance c). Vigilance clearance d). Details of minor/ major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority, if any
The last date for receiving applications is May 1, 2015. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Cadre Controlling Authorities may ensure that the applications of only those officers are forwarded who can be spared on being selected. Any queries regarding the application may be addressed to Shri B. Vanlalvawna, Director (ADP) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/5/2015