Ministry of Finance (MoF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A.12026/02/2011-SO (ES CELL). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance (MoF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional Director Job on or before 19/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Finance (MoF)
Vacancy Name : Additional Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Ministry of Finance (MoF) Additional Director Recruitment:
- Filling up the posts of Additiona Director in the Financial Intelligence Unit, India (FIU-IND) under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue at New Delhi, on deputation basis — regarding. The undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to fill up some posts of Additional Director in the PB4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 in the Financial Intelligence Unit-India (FIU-IND), under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue at New Delhi, on deputation basis.
- FIU-IND has been set up by the Government of India vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue’s Office Memorandum dated 18″ November 2004 to coordinate and strengthen the collection and sharing of financial intelligence through an effective national, regional and global network to combat money laundering and related crimes. The FIU-IND is the central national agency responsible for receiving, processing, analyzing and disseminating information relating to suspect financial transactions. It receives prescribed information from various entities in the financial sector under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 (PMLA) and in appropriate cases, disseminates information to relevant enforcements intelligence agencies, and regulators of the financial sector.
- The following categories of officers are eligible for applying for the post of Additional Director:
Officers of All India Services/ Central Services: (a)(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadres department OT (ii) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600–39.100) with Grade Pay of Rs.7600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and (b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience: (i) A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, (ii) Twelve years’ experience in relevant fields, namely, administration or financial and economic administration or law or company law or economic laws such as money laundering or capital market or auditing or enforcement of laws or investigation and prosecution or tax administration or regulatory mechanism or information technology, Note: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex- cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- The pay & allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance (MoF) – Additional Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Additional Director Vacancy in Ministry of Finance (MoF) :
- Willing and eligible officers should send their applications for the post in the enclosed format through the cadre controlling authority, addressed to the Under Secretary (ES Cell), Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi-110001, within 45 days from the date of issue of this O.M.
- The Cadre Controlling Authority may ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility conditions specified above and also verify the particulars furnished by the applicants, before granting cadre clearance. Once cadre clearance is given, it will be presumed that the eligibility conditions are fulfilled and particulars are correct. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- The Cadre Controlling Authority, while forwarding the application must enclose vigilance clearance including whether disciplinary case is pending or being contemplated against the officer, Major! Minor penalty statement for the last 10 years, Integrity Certificate & ACRs/ APARs for the last available five years. In case photocopies of ACRs/ APARs are beingforwarded, the same may please be attested
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A.12026/02/2011-SO (ES CELL).