Ministry of Finance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A.12026/1/2015-AD-I. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 9/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shri Rajinder Kumar Under Secretary (Ad.) Department of Revenue Room No. 77A North Block New Delhi – 110001|
Detail of Ministry of Finance Member Recruitment:
Appointment to the post of Member, Appellate Tribunal for Forfeited Property (ATFP) at New Delhi.
- ATFP : The Appellate Tribunal for Forfeited Property is an appellate authority constituted to hear appeals against the orders passed by the Competent Authorities under SAFEMA (FOP) and NDPS Acts on forfeiture of property. The Tribunal is located at 4th Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Terms of Appointment : One post of Member, ATFP will be falling vacant on 11.05.2015. A person appointed as Member will hold office for a period of five years or till heshe attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier, However, appointment beyond 60 years will be on reemployment basis. The officers selected for appointment will be posted at Delhi. Travelling Allowance for joining the post will be admissible according to rules. The post of Member, ATFP carries HAG Pay scale of Rs.67,000-79,000- plus usual allowances admissible to Central Government officers of equivalent pay.
- Qualification : The qualification for appointment to the post is as follows: Officers of the level of Joint Secretary and above in the Government of India”
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance- Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Finance:
Applications of eligible and willing officers are requested through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio-data in the proforma at Annexure l (ii) Certificate to be furnished by the employer head of office forwarding authority as in Annexure II (iii) clear photocopies of the uptodate CRAPAR dossier of the officer containing CRAPARs of at least last ten years duly attested by a Group A officer (iv) cadre clearance (v) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle as in Annexure III and (vi) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years, to the following address, so as to reach this office latest by .02, 2015:- –
Shri Rajinder Kumar Under Secretary (Ad.) Department of Revenue Room No. 77A North Block New Delhi – 110001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/2/2015
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A.12026/1/2015-AD-I.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|