Ministry of Finance (MoF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-12026/14/2015-AD.I. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance (MoF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 06/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Finance (MoF)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Finance (MoF) , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Finance (MoF) Member Recruitment:
Subject: Selection for the posts of Members in the Customs and Central Excise Settlement Commission – Reg. Some vacancies in the post of Member, Customs and Central Excise Settlement Commission are likely to arise at various locations of the Commission, as per the details given below
- As per the Customs and Central Excise Settlement Commission (Recruitment and Conditions of Service of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Members) Rules, 2015, Chief Commissioners or Principal Chief Commissioners or Principal Commissioners of Customs and Central Excise or officers of equivalent rank who are in service on the date of occurrence of the respective vacancy shall be considered qualified for appointment as Member, Settlement Commission against the respective vacancy. Once appointed, the Members of the Commission shall serve the Commission at least for two years before they are appointed to any new assignment. The existing Recruitment Rules may be accessed from the website of the Department of Revenue (dor.gov.in—”Acts and Rules).
- The applicant shall not be allowed to change his/her preferences/options of posting after the closing date of inviting the applications or withdraw his/her candidature after the meeting of the Selection Committee.
- In case the applicant is considered and selected for appointment by the ACC, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment or do not join within 30 days of the order of appointment, he/she will not be considered for any further appointment outside his/her cadre for three years and also be debarred for consideration for appointment outside the cadre and in any Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/Regulatory Body for a period of three years. No further notice in this regard will be given.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance (MoF) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Finance (MoF) :
- All eligible and willing officers may be requested to submit their applications by 06.10.2015 in the prescribed proforma (Annexure) to : Shri Rajinder Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, Department of Revenue, – Room No. 77-A, North Block, New Delhi.
- Applicants may be advised to indicate their preferences for places of posting, if any, in descending order of preference. If preference for a particular location has not been indicated but preference for other locations have been shown, it will be presumed that the applicant does not wish to be appointed there. If any location has not been indicated at all, it will be presumed that the applicant has equal preference for all locations. The place of posting of a Member of the Commission shall not be determined only on the basis of his/her prior preference. Applications received after the closing date shall not be
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A-12026/14/2015-AD.I.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016